Sweet Talk for Sugar Daddies
- SUGAR When It's Really Worth It. // Prevention;Dec2013, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p39
The article suggests some methods to reduce the amount of sugar used in making several sweet dishes including the cranberry sauce, the glazed carrots and the stuffing.
- Una visiÃ³n global, actualizada y crÃtica del papel del azÃºcar en nuestra alimentaciÃ³n. Gómez Candela, Carmen; Palma Milla, Samara // Nutricion Hospitalaria;jul2013 suplemento 4, Vol. 28, p1
No abstract available.
- RelaciÃ³n entre el consumo de sacarosa y cÃ¡ncer: una revisiÃ³n de la evidencia. Aranceta Bartrina, Javier; Pérez Rodrigo, Carmen // Nutricion Hospitalaria;jul2013 suplemento 4, Vol. 28, p95
Objectives: The aim of this review is to summarize the evidence available about the association between sugar consumption, especially sucrose, and the risk of different types of cancer. Methods: A systematic review was conducted of key reports, systematic reviews, meta-analysis as well as big...
- Things that drain the brain. Deas, Gerald W. // New York Amsterdam News;5/5/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 18, p26
The article concerns on sugar and other food additives as it causes behavioral and learning problems among children, either in schools, at home, and while at play.
- Fitness & Wellbeing. Dhaliwal, Dal // Eastern Eye;6/5/2015, Issue 1305, p33
The article discusses about negative effects of sugar on the body and health including diabetes, increased cholesterol and cardiovascular disease, and also cause food allergies and tooth decay.
- Sugar reduction summit in UK. // Dairy Industries International;Dec2015, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p6
The article offers information on the Sugar Reduction Summit to be held at the Royal Society of Medicine in London, England on December 7, 2015 which will discuss sugar reduction policy in Great Britain and the role of sweetness and sweeteners in diet.
- A Spoonful of Sugar. Christensen, Cathy // Skin, Inc.;Jan2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p26
The article discusses the uses of sugar in the spa and wellness industry. Ordinary table sugar, sometimes called white gold, comes in several varieties including granulated, brown, and powdered. Services in the spa and wellness industry which involve sugar include The Royal Velvet Sugar Scrub...
- Report's sugar tax suggestion questioned by industry professionals. // Food & Drink Technology;Nov2015, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses a study published by the Public Health England which reviews the range of measures to reduce sugar consumption among individuals in London, England in 2015.
- Clean up your act. Storr, Victoria // Good Health (Australia Edition);Sep2010, p56
The article offers tips on how to have healthy living. It suggests to check sugar content on the nutritional label and divide them into four to supervise sugar consumption. It advises to rely on ones body to know when one is hungry or not. It also recommends the determination of craving time to...