- Europe: Short-Term Bearish CEE Financial Markets. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/29/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p15
The article presents an outlook for the financial markets in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as of June 2009. It is noted that both Russian and Polish stocks have taken a turn for the worse, which reflects an end to the CEE rally at least in the short term. The Russian RTS has fallen below key...
- Index changes to make market even more fiery. Sender, Henny // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p22
The author presents an update on the Chinese stock markets as of August 2015 including the index of Shanghai A-shares dropping 8.5 percent to 3903 on July 27, 2015.
- Investors still twitchy in China. // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p23
The article reports that China's indices had one of their biggest ever one-day falls on July 27, 2015, despite the government's efforts to settle the country's sharemarkets.
- ASX bounces back as investor sentiment lifts. Cauchi, Stephen // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p24
The article presents an update on the global securities markets including the Australian shares riding a wave of improved global sentiment on July 29, 2015 at the S&P/ASX 200 Index.
- How long can China control its markets? Maley, Karen // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/30/2015, p24
The article reports on a range of extraordinary measures announced by the Chinese government to deal the volatility of securities market that is rattling investors.
- Dow Falls For 7th Straight Session; Fitbit Jumps After Hours. STODDARD, SCOTT // Investors Business Daily;8/2/2016, p1
The article presents an update on the U.S. stock market as of August 2, 2016 including stocks ending lower after weaker-than-expected automobile sales and another drop in oil prices that raised concerns about the economic outlook.
- Small Caps Lead Stocks Down; Is A Rebound Due? Apple Falls Hard. ARANCIBIA, JUAN CARLOS // Investors Business Daily;11/1/2016, p1
The article presents an update on the U.S. stock market as of November 1, 2016, including stocks continuing to weaken in a broad retreat, although a few signs suggesting the indexes could snap back.
- Small Caps Soar; Techs Weaken More; 10-Year Yield Soars Again. SHREVE, KEN // Investors Business Daily;11/14/2016, p1
The article presents an update on the U.S. stock market as of November 9, 2016 including small caps soaring again, financial stocks outperforming and FANG stocks falling again.
- Dow Hits 19,000, But Stocks Pare Gains. LEHTONEN, SCOTT // Investors Business Daily;11/22/2016, p1
The article presents an update on the stock market as of November 22, 2016 including the major market averages hitting record highs for a second day, and mining and metal stocks forging ahead.