Furore over Anglo Irish tapes leak
- THESE ARE NOT VOICES OF REAL IRISH PEOPLE. Niamh Lyons; Darragh Murphy // Daily Mail;7/ 1/2013, p1
PRESIDENT Michael D Higgins yesterday joined the furore over the Anglo Tapes, condemning the 'aggressive individualism' they highlighted.
- Germany: We're still your friends. // Daily Mail;7/18/2013, p12
THE Anglo tapes furore will not taint Germany's relations with us, its ambassador in Dublin has said.
- Exec blames the Regulator. // Daily Mail;9/4/2015, p8
PETER Fitzgerald, who was at the centre of the Anglo Tapes controversy has blamed the Financial Regulator for not spotting the looming Anglo Irish crisis.
- Enda doesn't want the truth... He just wants to set the mob on his rivals. Mary Ellen Synon // Daily Mail;7/ 1/2013, p12
LET'S start in Latin, like lawyers: cui bono? To whose benefit is the leak now of the Anglo tapes? If you want to figure out who actually handed the tapes to the Irish Independent â€” because the journalists at the Indo are not saying â€” one way to start is to ask: in whose interest...
- No new criminal issue in Anglo Irish tapes. Irish Daily Mail Reporter // Daily Mail;9/25/2013, p17
THERE are no new criminal issues arising from controversial taped conversations at the former Anglo Irish Bank, the Central Bank has said.
- Shire Agrees To Acquire NPS Pharmaceuticals. MICHELE CHANDLER // Investors Business Daily;1/12/2015, p00
- Water, water everywhere. So where's Phil? // Mail on Sunday;1/12/2014, p21
SINCE the furore over spending by Irish Water bubbled to the surface on Wednesday, one man has been largely absent from public view.
- I AM SORRY FOR THE OFFENCE I'VE CAUSED: DRUMM. Robert Cox; Ben Haugh // Mail on Sunday;6/30/2013, p1
FORMER Anglo Irish Bank chief David Drumm last night broke his silence on the shocking Anglo tapes that have horrified the nation and the world to apologise for his 'terrible language' and 'frivolous tone'.
- BANKERS' DAY OF HUMILITY. Ali Bracken and Tom Tuite // Daily Mail;7/24/2012, p1
TWO Anglo Irish bankers were brought to court yesterday charged with 16 offences over their roles in the collapsed rogue bank.