- Remarks on Gun Violence. Obama, Barack // Daily Compilation of Presidential Documents;1/16/2013, p1
The article presents the speeches by U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden on gun violence on January 16, 2013. Biden shared that he and other Cabinet members were tasked by Obama to make recommendations on how to best proceed with the moral obligations of the government to...
- Biden meets religious leaders on guns. Holzel, David // Washington Jewish Week;5/9/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that U.S. Vice President Joe Biden met with leaders of religious groups to discuss gun control legislation.
- NRA Takes Aim at Biden's Guns Task Force. // Moderate Voice;01/10/2013, p12
The article focuses on the outcome of the meeting between U.S. Vice President Joe Biden and representative of the National Rifle Association of America (NRA) on gun control.
- The D.C. Dealmaker. Walsh, Kenneth T. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;1/11/2013, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p7
The article presents information on the efforts of U.S. Vice President Joe Biden to implement gun control in the U.S. Biden has been appointed by U.S. President Barack Obama as chairman of the task force on gun violence in response to the elementary school massacre occurred in Newtown,...
- ANSWERS ABOUT GUNS. // Field & Stream;May2013, Vol. 118 Issue 1, p14
The article presents quotes from vice president, Joe Biden and the U.S. National Rifle Association (NRA) executive vice president, Wayne Lapierre on gun control rights which includes one on bear hunting, the other on shotguns and the third on the enforcement of federal gun laws.
- White House, gun advocates find small piece of common ground. Feldmann, Linda // Christian Science Monitor;1/22/2013, pN.PAG
To read the headlines, one might think Vice President Joe Biden's recent meeting with gun groups was a total bust.
- Biden: White House has 'not given up' on expanded background checks. Sink, Justin // Hill;6/19/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 74, p6
The article reports on the remarks of the U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden on the efforts of the White House about gun control in a White House event on June 18, 2013, saying that gun control advocates in the White House have not given up on pushing legislation aiming to expand background checks.
- Veep to offer violence advice. Johnson, Ted // Daily Variety;1/14/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the anticipated delivery of Vice President Joseph Biden's recommendations on the reduction of gun violence in the U.S. to President Barack Obama.
- Some Heads Explode: Biden Says Obama Exploring Executive Orders to Combat Gun Violence. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;01/09/2013, p16
The article reports on the announcement by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden regarding the efforts of U.S. President Barack Obama in preventing mass shootings in the U.S. It states that Biden has reported the use of Obama's executive orders to promote gun regulation laws after the massacre in an...
- Sen. Murkowski critical of Biden comment on gun control measure. // Hill;1/14/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on Alaska Representative, Lisa Murkowski's concern on U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden statement that U.S. President Barack Obama could act by executive order to create new gun control measures.