- Banks boost lending fees. Daniels, Steve // Crain's Chicago Business;2/2/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that Chicago, Illinois' big banks are hiking mortgage application fees due to soaring demand for mortgage refinancing and rejections more common. Chicago's three largest banks that hiked the fees in recent weeks include J. P. Morgan Chase & Co., Bank of America Corp. and...
- Banks Have Had To Hike Fees-Will CUs Be Next? // Credit Union Journal;3/9/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p20
The article focuses on the increase in fees on some banks in Toronto, Ontario. A study shows that many banks are implementing fees hike because it is their stable source of revenue. It mentions that fee income in small banks remained more stable than for larger banks because of their income from...
- Earn 3pc cashback on household bills. Victoria Bischoff // Daily Mail;10/7/2015, p45
RBS/Natwest is to woo dissatisfied customers fed up with rival banks who hike fees.
- Readers panel. Raiding our wallets again. Crumbie, Alison; Justice, Scott; Gayle, Elsie; Scullion, Jane // Nursing Standard;6/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 43, p28
Is the proposed NMC fee hike justified?
- CU-Linked Network Touts Edge on Bank Surcharges. Jalili, H. Michael // American Banker;10/12/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 197, p8
This article reports that Co-op Financial Services, which manages a network of automated teller machines owned by credit unions, is trying to take advantage of the recent fee hikes for noncustomers by Bank of America Corp. and other institutions. The association took out a half-page ad in USA...
- More bank fee hikes? Elaine O'Loughlin // Daily Mail;6/24/2013, p8
HARD-pressed bank customers could face further fee hikes after our bailout masters in the Troika ordered a review of charges.
- New Fed Fees May Hasten The Inevitable. Wade, Will; Paletta, Damian // American Banker;11/5/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 214, p1
Reports that the U.S. Federal Reserve announced a hike in check processing fees for 2005. Suggestion that the steep increase is likely to drive more banks toward electronic alternatives; How banks can bypass the Fed altogether by transmitting their checks electronically across an image exchange...
- On Board With Johnson. Johnson, J. R. // Log Newspaper;3/15/2013, Issue 941, p6
A cartoon is presented about hike in docking fee in California.
- Pensioners face selling up as cost of care homes soars. Victoria Allen // Daily Mail;7/16/2013, p6
THOUSANDS of elderly people could be forced to sell their homes after a hike in Scottish care home fees to more than Â£24,000 a year.