- BULLYING HURTS. Feltes, Kimberly // Scholastic Action;3/16/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p16
The article addresses the growing problem of bullying in schools and offers tips on how to deal with it.
- Next in the Teachers' Lounge …. Leete, Patricia // Teaching Young Children;Apr/May2012, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p31
The article presents the author's insights regarding the issue of bullying in school.
- sticky SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;5/7/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 23/24, p14
A hypothetical situation about a boy being bullied by his classmates is presented.
- Panther's Perspective. // Word (Word Publications - Ted Fleischaker);Nov2014, p41
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in standing up to a bully in his class.
- STICKY SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;9/2/2013, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p7
The article presents a question open for reader responses regarding a school situation on watching bullying happen to another student.
- Have a Little Respect. Scherer, Marge // Educational Leadership;Sep2011, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p7
An introduction is presented in which the author addresses the focus of the issue on bullying in school, the actions of teachers in educating young students about bullying, and the role of respect in U.S. education.
- Stopping the BULLY. Sharp, Benjamin C. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/10/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 33, p7
The article focuses on the actions undertaken by school officials in Texas to address school bullying. Teachers and officials alike are on the look-out for bullying among students. They are taught to distinguish between real and fake bullying problems. A program on anti-bullying hosted by Rob...
- Children's Commissioner. Hargreaves, Arabella // Education Journal;Mar2005, Issue 84, p34
The Welsh Education Minister, Jane Davidson (Lab, Pontypridd), made a statement on the annual report of the Children's Commissioner. She welcomed the report, which identified five areas of concern.
- CHAPTER 2: Bullying. McCabe, Kimberly A.; Martin, Gregory M. // School Violence, the Media & Criminal Justice Responses;2005, p23
This chapter explores bullying within the school environment in the U.S. It discusses bullying as a major problem in American schools. It outlines the elements of bullying. It presents the characteristics of bullies. It provides information on the theories to explain bullying. The...