- AD LAND. Jones, David T. // Adweek;7/26/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 28, p34
A cartoon on creativity in wit and humor is presented.
- Nat Belin. // Art Business News;Oct2006, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p62
The article features artist Nat Belin who was born in Florence, South Carolina and who specializes in caricature. It was the Art Instruction Schools which helped him realized his dream of becoming an artist after 15 years of living on the streets. In 1995, Belin was chosen by the school as its...
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.
- Cartoon. Browne, James // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
A cartoon about being born in France is presented.
- Humpty at home. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Presents a humorous cartoon about Humpty hanging posters in his room.
- SENSE OF PLACE. Dunnick, Regan // Sarasota Magazine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p136
A cartoon depicting several places in Sarasota, Florida is presented.
- This Weeks Editorial CARTOON. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;10/6/2003, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p7
Presents an educational activity about the use of cartoons in representing the issue of rebuilding Iraq.