Marrying for money
- Tools of the trade. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p3
A photograph of several executives, including NCNB Corp. President Scott Anderson, Brian Goldie of G. G. Richardson and NCNB branch manager Mike Kintner, who commemorate the start of the newest branch of NCNB is presented.
- School boosters. // ABA Banking Journal;Nov90, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on the programs of NCNB Corp. and Minnesota Bankers Association for education in the U.S. Launching of Education Initiative program; Benefits of the initiative on the employees; Amount of the donation given by Minnesota Bankers Association.
- Banks offer incentives to credit card customers. // Marketing News;11/25/1991, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p9
The article reports that NCNB Corp., Charlotte, North Carolina and Wachovia Corp., Winston-Salem, North Carolina, are offering incentives to credit card customers. Wachovia , which offers a credit card at an interest rate 2.9 percent above the prime rate, also announced forty nine dollar annual...
- The Big 10 Bank Mergers, Acquisitions. Albro, Walt // Bank Marketing;Apr2000, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p8
Lists the ten most noteworthy bank mergers in the United States during the 1990s. NationsBank Corp. with BankAmerica Corp.; BankBoston Corp. with Fleet Financial Group Inc.; First RepublicBank Corp. with NCNB Corp.; Citicorp with Travelers Group Inc.
- PRODUCT & ACCOUNT ACTIVITY. Fisher, Christy // Advertising Age;1/28/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p34
The article presents news concerning advertising products and accounts in the United States as of January 1991. NCNB Corp. plans to merge its Hispanic advertising account. NutraSweet Co. has selected Bravo Group to handle Hispanic market tests of its Equal brand. Veryfine Products has chosen San...
- PRODUCT & ACCOUNT ACTIVITY. Fisher, Christy // Advertising Age;2/25/1991, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p38
Presents updates on the advertising industry in the U.S. as of February 25, 1991. Contract awarded to Font & Vaamonde Associates by Alaska Airlines; Number of advertisers that have signed on as sponsors of Carnaval Miami; Consolidation of the Hispanic account of NCNB Corp.