Soneet Kapila Named Trustee of Universal Health's Chapter 11
- Taking on a challenge. // Smart Business South Florida;Jul2010, Vol. 2 Issue 6, ps12
The article focuses on the achievement and challenges of chief executive officer (CEO) A. K. Desai at Universal Health Care Group as the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award recipient for health services.
- Universal Health Care enters $40M credit facility. // Medical Device Daily;2/23/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p3
The article presents information about the new four-year 40-million-U.S. dollar senior credit facility of the Universal Health Care which will be used to repurchase shares from a minority private equity shareholder and for general corporate purposes.
- Universal Health Care Chosen As One Of The Top Tampa Bay Places To Work. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/9/2011, p130
The article reports that Universal Health Care Group Inc. in Saint Petersburg, Florida has been selected as one of the top places to work in Tampa Bay in the annual Times poll of Saint Petersburg. Akshay Desai, its chief executive officer (CEO) states that the company is dedicated to the success...
- Top Florida Republicans Feud Over HMO Business. DUTT, ELA // News India Times;04/20/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the lawsuit filed by cardiologist Zach Zachariah against his former business associate Akshay Desai, claiming that Desai was not able to follow the provisions of the 2006 organization agreement whenhe removed him as a board member of Universal Health Care.
- Universal Health Care Group Promotes Jeff Ludy and Sandip Patel. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/9/2011, p133
The article announces several promotions at Universal Health Care Group Inc. including Sandip I. Patel to chief administrative officer and general counsel and Jeff Ludy to chief marketing officer.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/23/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 246, p4
The article reports on the agreement of Comprehensive Care (CompCare) to provide managed behavioral health services for 100,000 Medicaid, Medicare and private fee-for-service plan members of Universal Health Care Group in 11 states in the U.S. The deal is expected to give clients access to...
- CORRECTIONS. // Financial Planning;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p45
A correction to an article on the appointments of Daniel B. Moisand and V. Raymond Ferrara and other executives to the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board's Disciplinary and Ethics Commission that was published in the July 2008 issue is presented.
- NEW EDITOR OF CLASSICAL JOURNAL. // Classical Journal;Apr/May1998, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p353
Announces the appointment of Peter E. Knox as the new editor of the "Classical Journal" magazine by the Executive Committee of the Classical Association of the Middle West and South.
- New office-holders for 1978/79. // Accountancy;Jul1978, Vol. 89 Issue 1019, p9
Presents set of office-holders for the year 1978 to 1979 in Great Britain. Educational background of Henry Gold; Appointment of F. Cenydd, as the President of the South wales Society of Chartered Accountants; Inclusion of R.G. Dowse, as the financial systems adviser.