Rackspace Plans to Expand Global Cloud Network through Service Providers
- Rackspace Plans to Expand Global Cloud Network through Service Providers. // Fiber Optics & Communications;
The article reports on the plans of Rackspace Hosting Inc. to expand its global cloud network through service providers. It is inferred that the program would have the company build and run interoperable public clouds around the world. Moreover, Rackspace plans to make available all the...
- OpenStack all grown up now. // Network World;9/24/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 16, following p8
The article informs that Rackspace has legally ceded control of the open source cloud computing platform project to the newly formed OpenStack Foundation.
- Rackspace opens the power of hybrid computing to more customers globally. // SAN/LAN;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the upgrade to the RackConnect service cloud computing of Rackspace Hosting Inc.
- Rackspace Hybrid Cloud to help Cbazaar.com's online sales. // Express Computer;12/16/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p53
The article announces the selection of open cloud company Rackspace Hosting by Cbazaar.com, an online Indian ethnic wear store, to support and host the Cbazaar's online sales using its Rackspace Hybrid Cloud business model.
- US Dataworks Set To Join Rackspace Hosting Group. // ISO & Agent;8/30/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p17
The article reports on the move of US Dataworks Inc. to join the Rackspace Hosting partner program, which provides enterprise-class cloud payment services in the U.S.
- Rackspace to Support OpenStack-Based Private Clouds. // Channel Insider;
The article discusses the release of the Rackspace Cloud: Private Edition hardware package used to launch private clouds based on OpenStack from Rackspace Hosting Inc.
- Why Cloud Computing Matters to Finance. Gill, Ron // Strategic Finance;Jan2011, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p43
The article discusses cloud computing and benefits to companies of migrating their enterprise resource planning (ERP) to it. Cloud computing involves accessing a variety of business applications including those for finance, human resources, and sales over the Internet. Firms that take advantage...
- Hybrid Cloud: The Time is Now. // CRN;Feb/Mar2014, Issue 1339, p53
The article focuses on the VMware Hybrid Cloud solutions including the vCloud Hybrid Service and offerings from vCloud Service Providers where drivers can move their customers into the cloud while leveraging their existing investments without the complexity of rearchitecting for cloud...
- All hail OpenStack. Dix, John // Network World;10/10/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p3
The article focuses on the open source cloud system OpenStack created by Rackspace Hosting Inc. and U.S. National Aeronautics & Space Administration (NASA) in July 2010.