Rackspace Plans to Expand Global Cloud Network through Service Providers
- Rackspace Plans to Expand Global Cloud Network through Service Providers. // Fiber Optics & Communications;
The article reports on the plans of Rackspace Hosting Inc. to expand its global cloud network through service providers. It is inferred that the program would have the company build and run interoperable public clouds around the world. Moreover, Rackspace plans to make available all the...
- OpenStack all grown up now. // Network World;9/24/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 16, following p8
The article informs that Rackspace has legally ceded control of the open source cloud computing platform project to the newly formed OpenStack Foundation.
- Rackspace's cloud servers to be soon available in Australia. // Asia-Pacific Telecom;May2014, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p5
The article reports on the confirmation by open cloud company Rackspace Hosting that its public cloud with Performance Cloud Servers will be available in Australia starting on May 13, 2014.
- Rackspace opens the power of hybrid computing to more customers globally. // SAN/LAN;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the upgrade to the RackConnect service cloud computing of Rackspace Hosting Inc.
- Rackspace Hybrid Cloud to help Cbazaar.com's online sales. // Express Computer;12/16/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 20, p53
The article announces the selection of open cloud company Rackspace Hosting by Cbazaar.com, an online Indian ethnic wear store, to support and host the Cbazaar's online sales using its Rackspace Hybrid Cloud business model.
- US Dataworks Set To Join Rackspace Hosting Group. // ISO & Agent;8/30/2012, Vol. 8 Issue 32, p17
The article reports on the move of US Dataworks Inc. to join the Rackspace Hosting partner program, which provides enterprise-class cloud payment services in the U.S.
- Rackspace to Support OpenStack-Based Private Clouds. // Channel Insider;
The article discusses the release of the Rackspace Cloud: Private Edition hardware package used to launch private clouds based on OpenStack from Rackspace Hosting Inc.
- Why Cloud Computing Matters to Finance. Gill, Ron // Strategic Finance;Jan2011, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p43
The article discusses cloud computing and benefits to companies of migrating their enterprise resource planning (ERP) to it. Cloud computing involves accessing a variety of business applications including those for finance, human resources, and sales over the Internet. Firms that take advantage...
- IBM Encourages Channel to Look to the Cloud Future. Vizard, Michael // Channel Insider;4/23/2014, p1
The article reports that International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) is encouraging channel to look to the future of the cloud. As part of a broad set of initiatives available to enable that, the SoftLayer business unit of IBM has moved to streamline its channel program. Solution providers want...