Slovenia in fight to hold off bailout
- Labor Markets: Outlook. // Slovenia Country Monitor;Jun2012, p9
The article presents an outlook on the potential of the labor markets to remain weak in 2012 as manufacturers hold off rebuilding their labor forces in Slovenia.
- Consumer bailout update. // Michigan Citizen;3/25/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 20, pA3
The article reports on the efforts of the Communicating Arts Credit Union (CACU) for fighting off predatory lending practices about consumers auto loan bailout interest rates.
- We're left with the bill. // Mail on Sunday;12/28/2014, p21
FOR more than two years now, the Government has been holding out the hope of using the European Stability Mechanism to write off some of the billions of euros that we - the Irish taxpayers - pumped into the bank bailout.
- Slovenia's ruling coalition breaks up. // Regional Today;01/24/2013, p4
The article reports on the withdrawal of Slovenia's Citizen List party out of a ruling coalition in 2013 because of corruption allegations against Prime Minister Janez Jansa, increasing the risk of early elections and a bailout in Slovenia.
- Slovenia's unemployment rate marginally down in September. // Regional Today;11/19/2013, p1
The article focuses on a report by Slovenia Statistics Office, which shows that struggling with recession and considered at risk of needing a bailout, Slovenia saw unemployment fall slightly in September 2013.
- Slovenia risks becoming fifth eurozone state to need a bailout, economists warn. Peter Campbell; Tim Shipman // Daily Mail;3/30/2013, p2
THE fallout from the economic crisis in Cyprus could force Slovenia to become the fifth eurozone country to need a bailout, experts warned last night.
- Slovenia: Next In Line For A Bailout? Pasquail, Valentina // Global Finance;Nov2012, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p8
The article discusses the aspects which lead to claim on the possibility that Slovenia will be the next eurozone country in line for bailout given the high nonperforming loans of banks.
- Mystic Warrior: Book One of the Bronze Canticles (Book). Alward, Emily // Magill Book Reviews;
A young blacksmith, carried off to fight and die for his world's reigning dragon king, holds the key to magic powers which can heal three worlds.
- Treasury to Sell Its Tarp Stakes in Six More Banks. Cumming, Chris // American Banker;2/6/2013, Vol. 178 Issue 20, p3
The article reports the U.S. Treasury Department plans to auction off $313 million in preferred stock and subordinated debt investments of six financial institutions that received bailouts from the Troubled Asset Relief Program (Tarp). The companies include Flagstar Bancorp, Ridgestone Financial...