N. Korea cuts military hotline with South
- Hotline for PMs Of India, China Soon. // India -- West;11/5/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 50, pA52
The article reports on the statement of Indian External Affairs Minister S. M. Krishna regarding the possible operation of the hotline between India and China for better communication and understanding of the two countries.
- TRAVEL AND BUSINESS INFORMATION. // Background Notes on Countries of the World: San Marino;Apr2006, p4
Presents travel and business information for U.S. citizens who will travel to San Marino. Information provided by the U.S. Department of State's Consular Information Program; Contact numbers of the Office of Overseas Citizens Services; Hotline of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and...
- New hotline to Russia. Lavitt, Michael O. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/4/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 14, p19
Reports on the US Commerce Department's Business Information Service for Newly Independent States office which has been getting 1,000 calls per week. Publication of bulletins; Maintenance of data bases; Publication of Russian defense business directory.
- Manila's anti-trafficking hotline. // Asian Pacific Post;3/24/2011, p15
The article reports that the Inter-Agency Council against Trafficking-Advocacy and Communications Committee (IACAT-ADVOCOM) has launched the 1343 Actionline Laban Kontra Human Trafficking anti-human trafficking hotline of the Philippine government.
- U.S. business hotline to former Soviet Republics is busy. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;May94, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p16
Presents the U.S. Department of Commerce's Newly Independent States office's telephone hotline that provides information and official contacts for doing business in the Commonwealth of Independent States.
- United States and China set up presidential hotline. // Hill;7/15/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 85, p10
The article focuses on the statement of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry during the fifth annual strategic and aconomic dialogue in Washington regarding the plan of the Chinese and U.S. governments to set up a presidential hotline that would facilitate communications.
- Disarmament: SALT Up to Date. // Time;5/17/1971, Vol. 97 Issue 20, p56
The article offers information on the Strategic Arms Limitation Talks (SALT) between negotiators of the U.S. and the Soviet Union related to disarmament held in Helsinki, Finland and Vienna, Austria. It informs that the SALT began in December 1969. It is stated that the only thing which...
- GP leaders back plans to replace NHS Direct. Sell, Susie // GP: General Practitioner;9/10/2010, p17
The article reports that General Practitioners (GP) are replacing the NHS Direct hotline, provided by National Health Services, with NHS 111. It states that NHS Direct is replaced because of the cost criticism and its affect on GP and workload on A&E network. According to Fay Wilson, chairman of...
- Correction. // Army Sustainment;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p60
A correction to the article on the announcement regarding the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM) Environmental hotline that was published in the November-December 2010 issue is presented.