- Slovenian premier survives budget vote. // Regional Today;11/18/2013, p4
The article informs that Slovenian Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek survived a confidence vote tied to the 2014 budget that is on track to deliver targets aimed at averting a bailout.
- Slovenia pledges austerity in bid to avoid to require a bailout. // Regional Today;03/28/2013, p6
The article reports on the move by the new Slovenian government led by Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek as of late March 2013 to pledge the continuation of austerity measures to avoid requiring a bailout.
- Slovenia replaces premier amid battle to avoid bailout. // Regional Today;03/01/2013, p4
The article announces the decision of Slovenian lawmakers to oust Prime Minister Janez Jansa and appoint Alenka Bratusek as Slovenia's first female premier to quell a political crisis as the country battles a recessions and the threat of needing a bailout.
- Music event gives gig times over SMS. // New Media Age;10/31/2002, p12
Presents information on a short-message service (SMS) in-event advertising campaign for the dance music event The Big Reunion in Great Britain. Involvement of wireless marketing firm Not13 in the SMS in-event activity; Features of the SMS in-event activity.
- Shuffle Master's i-Table: a touch of genius. // Casino International;Jan2009, p46
The article presents an evaluation of the i-Table, an electronic system for blackjack gambling created by Shuffle Master.
- Abbiati at ICE - tables, displays and much more! // Casino International;Jan2011, p62
The article offers brief information on the i-Table Roulette for electronic gaming from Shuffle Master Inc.
- By Bailing Out Sick Cities, We Reward Bad Behavior. STEVEN MALANGA // Investors Business Daily;11/ 6/2013, pA13
Bailouts for Cities?
- No End in Sight. Ehl, Martin // Transitions Online;5/12/2014, p6
The article offers information on the insights of several European Union (EU) Commissioners regarding economic condition of Serbia and Brussels. EU commissioners who has offered their views include Commission Vice President Siim Kallas, Slovenian Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek, and Slovak Prime...
- Slovenian PM seeks confidence vote as tax dispute simmers. // Regional Today;4/8/2014, p4
The article informs that Slovenian Prime Minister Alenka Bratusek has said that she would call a confidence vote in parliament . She was forced to abolish a planned increase in value-added tax(VAT). Earlier the government leaders planned to raise the VAT to 24 percent from 22 percent to bring...
- Shuffle Master's i-Table leaps forward, plus new Poker variant. // Casino International;Nov2009, p46
The article reviews several video games from Shuffle Master Inc. including a single-deck i-Table, Fortune Pai Gow Poker for the Table Master electronic table game and On The Draw.