- Warm chocolate cake, no sharing. JOHNSON, ELAINE // Sunset;Feb2012, Vol. 228 Issue 2, p94
The article presents quotes from blogger Joy Wilson on how to indulge and presents a recipe for single-girl melty chocolate peanut butter cake.
- Comments from the Web. // Liberty Press;Apr2013, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to several columns in the journal including "The Joys of Raising Jack," "Around Kansas" and "Find Liberty Press Here."
- Goodnight, delight. Morris, James // Wilson Quarterly;Spring94, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p4
Describes `delight' or happiness and the many things associated with it. Definition; Man's capacity for delight; Delightful places; Man's desperation about legends and fantasies.
- Everyday pockets of paradise. Rodale, Ardath // Prevention;Sep97, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p168
Opinion. Discusses the daily joys people might take for granted. How people acquire such experiences when their minds shift gears; List of daily joys; How the author labels such joyful thoughts `paradise.'
- AFFECTIVE NETWORKS. Dean, Jodi // MediaTropes;2010, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p19
The article discusses the anxiety about blogging. It deals with the affective dimension of online social networks. It claims that bloggers can feel the fantasy of enjoyment, and blog anxiety expresses anxiety in the face of enjoyment. It asserts that blogs and online social networks like...
- The app of influence. WILSON, ANTONIA // Creative Review;Oct2014, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p54
The article focuses on the importance of using the web resource Instagram among fashion bloggers. Topics discussed include views of Kristen Joy Watts, lead of the Instagram Community Team in New York, on Instagram photographs; views of user Danielle Vanier on fashion bloggers; and impact of...
- The NICU Rollercoaster: How to Set Up and Use an Online Blog to Help Survive the Ups, Downs, Agonies, and Joys of Your Baby's Stay. O'Brien, Nancy // Consumer Connections;2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p17
The article reviews the book "The NICU Rollercoaster: How to Set Up and Use an Online Blog to Help Survive the Ups, Downs, Agonies, and Joys of Your Baby's Stay," by Nicole Zimmerman and Edward J. Sprague.
- Digging for Dollars. Stires, David // Fortune;3/31/2008, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p49
This article discusses the current financial success of Joy Global, a maker of mining equipment. Joel Bloomer, a financial analyst from Morningstar, is quoted saying that the company might face trouble if demand for mineral ore falls in the slowing economy of 2008. David Reimer, an analyst for...
- SCENES FROM A BEAUTIFUL LIFE. Free, Cathy; Dennis, Alicia // People;4/2/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 14, p82
The article focuses on plane crash survivor Stephanie Nielson. It states that she and her husband Christian were in a plane crash that resulted in burns covering over 80 percent of her body and destroyed her face. It mentions how she shared her experiences with a blog and received hundreds of...