- Camogli. // Premier Hotels & Resorts;Winter/Spring2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p322
Presents photographs taken around the seaside fishing village of Camogli, Italy.
- Menemsha: The other Martha's Vineyard. Intrator, Nancy // Yachting;Dec97, Vol. 182 Issue 6, p42
Describes the fishing village of Menemsha, located on the western end of Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts, where the motion picture `Jaws' was shot. Restaurants and shopping venues; Spectacular view of the sunset from Menemsha's beach.
- Corner of The Cape. Healy, Joe // Salt Water Sportsman;Apr2007, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p72
The article offers a look at the fishing villages in Chatham, Massachusetts.
- A PHOTOGRAPHIC GUIDE TO INDIA. // Travel Weekly Australia;Sep2014, Issue 219, p32
Several photographs are presented which explores the colour and culture of India including the markets of Udaipur, India, a boy in a car graveyard and a boy in a fishing village in Mumbai, India.
- History and Nature at Sandgerdi. // Iceland Review;2010, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p63
The article highlights the fishing village of Sandgerdi, Iceland.
- BACK CASTS. // Kayak Angler;Fall2015, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p8
Photographs of several fishing locations and catches are presented including the Fishing Creek in Pennsylvania, the Matagorda Island in Texas, and Tampa Bay in Florida.
- APALACHICOLA. Gibbs, Jerry // Outdoor Life;May2000, Vol. 205 Issue 4, p60
Describes the town of Apalachicola in Florida. History of the fishing village; Islands and shoals; Kinds of fish that can be found. INSET: AND THERE'S BASS, TOO.
- FISHING AS AN EARLY FORM OF MARITIME ADAPTATION ON THE PACIFIC COAST OF NORTHEAST ASIA. Vasil'evskii, Ruslan S.; Bland, Richard L.; Gokhman, Anna; Workman, William; Workman, Karen // Arctic Anthropology;1998, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p281
Describes the development of early maritime adaptations in four regions of Northeast Asia, the Primor'e, the Lower Amur River basin, the northwest coast of the sea of Okhotsk and the Bering Strait drainage, during the Late Pleistocene-Early Holocene transition. Earliest type of maritime...
- Dave Kent's World. Kent, Dave // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;10/21/2011, Vol. 207 Issue 21, p28
The article presents postage stamps of coastal fishing villages including Husavik in Iceland and Mgarr in Malta, Irish horses and a souvenir sheet "Ukrainian Homestead" from the Ukrainian post office.