TITLE

Love Quiz: Are You Good in Bed?

PUB. DATE
March 2013
SOURCE
Ebony;Mar2013, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p98
SOURCE TYPE
Periodical
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article presents a quiz about a person's erotic interests and skills ability, addressing questions about gauging one's partner's arousal level, one's emotional perception of light in the bedroom, and one's attitude about sexual experimentation.
ACCESSION #
85712718

 

Related Articles

  • Índice de Satisfacción Sexual (ISS): un estudio sobre su fiabilidad y validez. Iglesias, Pablo Santos; Sierra, Juan Carlos; García, Maribel; Martínez, Alicia; Sánchez, Antonio; Tapia, María Isabel // International Journal of Psychology & Psychological Therapy;2009, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p259 

    The aim of this study was to analyze the reliability, factorial structure and validity indicators of the Spanish version of the Index of Sexual Satisfaction (ISS). A total of 646 participants filled in the ISS, Sexual Desire Inventory, Sexual Arousal Inventory, and Double Standard Scale....

  • SEX AND THE CITIES.  // Men's Health;Jun2010, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p40 

    The article focuses on various studies related to marriage and sex of men including late marriages of men in a city where women are more in number than men, less excitement of men under stress towards the sensual photographs of women whose features alter to match their own and a study on G spot.

  • THE SATISFIED STATES OF AMERICA.  // Prevention;Sep2006, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p45 

    The article looks at a study by the University of Chicago which reports that people in North America and Europe are more likely to lead sexually fulfilling lives. Countries that had high rates of sexually satisfied people include Austria, Canada, the U.S., and Spain. Countries with the least...

  • COUPLE CAM.  // Glamour;Feb2011, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p108 

    The article presents the results of a survey among couples on the new things that they have tried in bed including Jenn Park and Chris Messer who admitted that they sneaked in a session on the air mattress of a friend, Cynthia López and Francisco Viejo who used a lotion that is said to...

  • C'MON ADMIT IT. YOU'VE THOUGHT ABOUT sleeping with a woman. Gawthorne, Sarah // Cleo;May2007, p90 

    The article focuses on women's same-sex fantasies. Surveys reveal that a quarter of women have had same-sex fantasies. An adultshop.com online sex survey, which polled more than 600 women, says the figure is actually more like over 80 percent. Sex therapist Janet Hall agrees that same-sex...

  • The Sexual Topography of a Woman. Claus, Matt // Esquire;Apr2003, Vol. 139 Issue 4, p86 

    Presents several miscellaneous facts on sex and women. Erogenous zones of women; Importance of the upper lip in achieving sexual arousal; Survey result on the proportion of women who enjoys spanking.

  • WHATEVER TURNS U ON.  // Diva;Jun2006, Issue 121, p50 

    The article presents several perspectives of lesbians pertaining to their sexual plays. The 32-year-old advertising creative executive Cindy finds robots that are making out as her all-time favorite lesbian porn clip. Sarah, a call center agent, and her sex partner uses stylish goggles to make...

  • Marathon Running Can Lead to Sexual Problems.  // Journal of Sport Psychology;1986, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p86 

    This article discusses the results of a study of the sexual activity of a group of male marathon runners who trained an average of 100 kilometers per week for several years. The study showed that only 14% had increased sexual contact while the remaining 86% said that sex had less meaning in...

  • Patterns of Sexual Risk Behaviors and Psychiatric Disorders in a Community Sample of Young Adults. Tubman, Jonathan G.; Gil, Andrés G.; Wagner, Eric F.; Artigues, Henry // Journal of Behavioral Medicine;Oct2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p473 

    This cross-sectional study documents significant associations between patterns of sexual risk behaviors and psychiatric diagnoses in a multiethnic community sample of young adults (N = 1803) in South Florida. Self-report data regarding sexual behavior and psychiatric symptoms were collected in...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics