- The 100 Percent Death Tax. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/16/2011, p10
A blog related to a plan of the Republicans to cancel Medicare in the U.S. is presented.
- Republicans Using Medicare Reform as Price for Debt Ceiling Deal. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;6/1/2011, p8
A blog from editor-in-chief Joe Gandelman, related to the U.S. Republicans using the outcome of failed debt ceiling vote, as a mean to push through Medicare reforms, is discussed.
- Have Republicans Voted To "End Medicare"? GILL, KATHY // Moderate Voice;6/3/2011, p2
A blog on a vote by Republican Charlie Bass for ending the Medicare in the U.S. is presented.
- On The Economic Front. BEASLEY, RON // Moderate Voice;4/25/2011, p14
A blog by Ron Beasley talking about various topics related to social security and Medicare in the U.S. is presented.
- The Sky Is Blue …. DE WIND, DORIAN // Moderate Voice;3/21/2012, p9
A blog related to medicare and insurance companies in the U.S. is presented.
- Courage, Cruelty, and Civility. KATTENBURG, KATHY // Moderate Voice;4/16/2011, p2
A blog related to a Medicare and a Medicaid budget plan in the U.S. introduced by Paul Ryan, U.S. Representative for Wisconsin, is presented.
- FROM THE BLOG: "Medicare Reimbursement Policies". Swenson, Lyle // Minnesota Medicine;Apr2012, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p33
The article presents information on a blog which has been posted by Lyle Swenson, president of the Minnesota Medical Association, a nonprofit professional association, related to Medicare reimbursement offered to the physicians.
- The Ryan Budget Plan Versus the Affordable Care Act. KATTENBURG, KATHY // Moderate Voice;4/15/2011, p9
A blog related to a Medicare plan proposed by Paul Ryan, U.S. Representative of Wisconsin, and the U.S. Affordable Care Act is presented.
- CNN Poll: Ryan Plan Opposed by Majority of Americans. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;6/2/2011, p7
A blog from the editor-in-chief, Joe Gandelman, related to the opposition of a majority of Americans to U.S. Representative of Wisconsin Paul Ryan's plan that would replace the current Medicare model with a voucher plan, is discussed.