INSIDE ALASKA BUSINESS
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // BioWorld Insight;6/18/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p5
The article offers business news briefs as of June 2012 which includes raising of 40.7 million U.S. dollars by Global Blood Therapeutics Inc., acquisition of Proximagen Group PLC by Upsher-Smith Laboratories Ltd. and an approval received by Osiris Therapeutics Inc. for marketing Prochymal, a...
- In Brief. // Third Sector;Jan2015, Issue 808, p13
The article offers business news briefs on topics including the consultation services launched for society lotteries, body for legacy professionals Institute of Legacy Management discontinuing merger talks with Institute of Fundraising, and Great Britain being the seventh most charitable country.
- Resi Briefs. // Residential Systems;Mar2012, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p8
The article offers business news briefs as of March 2012 on topics including dues adjustment offers by Azione Unlimited (AU), reorganization of sales force by Linear LLC and acquisition of Guitar World by NewBay Media.
- IN THE NEWS. // Journal of Business (10756124);1/17/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 2, pA2
The article offers business news briefs from the U.S. as of January 2013 on topics including acquisition of Northeast Washington Medical Group organization by Providence Health Care organization , business plans of Northwest Bancorporation Inc., and fund raising of Northwest Bancorporation Inc.
- Kia Hamsters Bring on Geek Chic With New Ad. DiMartino, Medilia // Orange County Business Journal;9/1/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 35, p90
The article offers business news briefs as of September 1, 2014 on topics including the use of hamster model for the electric vehicle of Kia Motors America Inc., the acquisition of Search Optics by DigiGo, an automotive marketing company and the annual marathon marketing weekend of Forge 54 group.
- IN BRIEF. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2014, Vol. 171 Issue 9, p36
The article offers business news briefs as of September 1, 2014 on topics including the acquisition of Comdata Inc. by FleetCor Technologies for payment, the partnership between Drivewyze Inc. and ALK Technologies Inc. for mobile device app. and the fleet system of Paragon Software Systems.
- IN BRIEF. // Dairy Industries International;Dec2014, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p10
The article offers business news briefs as of December 1, 2014 including the increase liters of milk collected by the Zimbabwe Association of Dairy Farmers, the appointment of Ralph Scozzafava as executive of Dean Foods Co. and the dairy company Danone has acquired the equity interest of Morocco.
- Snippets. // Electronics For You;Dec2014, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p110
The article offers business news briefs as of December 1, 2014 on topics including the acquisition of Lenovo Group Ltd. to Motorola Mobility from Google Inc., the investment of Tata group to Flisom, a start-up solar company based in Switzerland, and the expansion of Infosys Ltd. in Bengaluru.
- BusinessBriefs. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jun2015, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p14
The article offers business news briefs as of June 2015, which includes financial performance of Kindred Healthcare for first-quarter of 2015, and merger plan between health care company Mainstreet and Genesis HealthCare.