- Full Video: Obama Announces Sweeping Gun Control Proposals. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;01/16/2013, p6
A video of U.S. President Barack Obama announcing his gun control proposal is presented.
- Media: VIDEO. Dick, Jeff // Booklist;Aug2000, Vol. 96 Issue 22, p2159
Reviews the videotape `To Keep and Bear Arms: Gun Control and the Second Amendment,' 2nd edition.
- Reviews: Video. Glantz, Shelley // Book Report;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p62
Reviews the videotape `To Keep and Bear Arms: Gun Control and the Second Amendment.
- Multimedia Review: VIDEO. Mandell, Phyllis Levy; Dummer, Kathy // School Library Journal;Mar2003, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p81
Reviews the video recording 'Gun Awareness.'
- Gun owners are fed up. Gutner, Lorne // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;6/13/94, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p22
Reports that many Albertans are angry with the Canadian national government for buying into arguments that legally-owned guns are a threat to society. Various statistical types of data; Comment and analysis.
- Get 'em while they're legal. Verburg, Peter // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/4/94, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p22
Reports that as politicians in Ottawa consider new gun control legislation, many Canadians are continuing to purchase firearms. Actions of Justice Minister Allan Rock; Moves by anti-gun lobbyists.
- California town steps into gun control cross-fire. Drew, Kevin // Christian Science Monitor;4/23/97, Vol. 89 Issue 103, p3
Focuses on the debate in Livermore, California over the proposed banning of cheap handguns there. Livermore police department chief Ron Scott's support for the ban; Background on the efforts to ban these guns; Information on Livermore; Arguments of supporters of the ban.
- Gun poor. Doherty, Brian // Reason;Mar96, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p18
Focuses on gun control. Enforcement of melting low points; Reasons for targeting cheap guns with laws.
- Gun control: New approaches. Anderson, George M. // America;3/11/1995, Vol. 172 Issue 8, p26
Focuses on the increasing need for more effective gun control regulations in the United States. Lack of accountability from gun-owning households; Causes and cases of gun accidents involving children; Child-safety proposals; Concerns on the increasing gun access of young people; Public...