Fast And Furious On Gun Hypocrisy
- TV3. // Mail on Sunday;5/12/2013, p46
The Fast And The Furious
- Holder Resignation May Be No Accident. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;9/29/2014, pA18
Scandal: The attorney general who oversaw the administration's Fast and Furious gun-walking operation into Mexico resigns right after a federal court denies a DOJ request to delay releasing Fast And Furious documents.
- A FULL TANK OF DIESEL. CHRISTOPHER BRAY // Mail on Sunday;9/15/2013, p27
Fast & Furious 6
- ITV2. // Evening Standard;
Fast & Furious, 10pm
- DVD. Christopher Bray // Mail on Sunday;9/6/2015, p72
Fast & Furious 7
- FILM OF THE DAY. // Mail on Sunday;1/3/2016, p44
The Fast And The Furious (2001)
- Holder condemns 'Fast and Furious,' vows 'never again'. Yager, Jordy // Hill;11/9/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 156, p4
The article reports on the condemnation of attorney general Eric Holder that a federal gun-tracking Operation Fast and Furious was flawed and should never have happened.
- Holder to face GOP critics at hearing on Fast and Furious. Yager, Jordy // Hill;2/2/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that Republicans will investigate Attorney General Eric Holder's role in the Fast and Furious gun-tracking operation on a legislative hearing on February 9, 2012.
- SUNDAY. // Mail on Sunday;8/10/2014, p26
Fast & Furious() Fast & Furious (2009) 12 9PM, TV3 ***
- Still making a fast buck... // Daily Mail;5/17/2013, p35
Fast & Furious 6 (12A)