- Fitch: New HY CDO Default study. MG // Asset Securitization Report;8/13/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 32, p1
Reports on Fitch's completion of the first CDO default study based entirely on actual CDO collateral data. Defaulted assets in CDOs; Most widely owned defaulted assets in CDOs; Benefits gained by CDOs from professional management.
- Foreclosure Entity Ramps Up Operations. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/14/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p26
The article reports on the acquisition of the real estate owned management unit of REDC Default Solutions LLC by New Vista Asset Management.
- Defaults on the Decline as REOs Rise. Harmon, Jennifer // National Mortgage News;8/16/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the drop in new default notices as real estate owned property (REO) continue to rise in the U.S.
- Defaulted plants' debt is in demand, and the courts may get the credit. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;02/10/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30328, p1
Focuses on the power-plants in Palm Beach County, Florida affected by a bond default. Impact of the default on the bond prices owned by the plants after filing bankruptcy protection; Prospects of the plants' reopening.
- The default pull: An experimental demonstration of subtle default effects on preferences. Dhingra, Nikhil; Gorn, Zach; Kener, Andrew; Dana, Jason // Judgment & Decision Making;Jan2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p69
The impact of default options on choice is a reliable, well-established behavioral finding. However, several different effects may lend to choosing defaults in an often indistinguishable manner, including loss aversion, inattention, information leakage, and transaction costs associated with...
- default setting. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;10/1/2011, p1
- default setting. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
- NAMA's social duty. // Daily Mail;10/23/2014, p12
WE sometimes forget that NAMA is not just a State-owned 'bad bank'; it is, by default, the owner of the largest property portfolio in the country and quite possibly in the world.
- The Class of 2009. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/26/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on the 77 private-equity owned defaults, which represent 50% of all U.S. nonfinancial businesses that defaulted in 2009. According to the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc., the said 2009 defaults were driven by high leverage of private-equity transactions,...
- What to Do If a Conversation Is Turning Loud and Aggressive. Grenny, Joseph // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;3/17/2016, p2
The article discusses conflict management in business, and presents several tips on how to prevent a conversation meltdown including owning one's own mistakes, generating psychological safety, and pointing out the default future of the conversation.