Obama Eyes Shaking Down Banks To Cover FHA's Deepening Losses
- MINISTERS CAVED IN TO BANK LOBBYING, SAYS GOVERNOR. // Daily Mail;9/22/2012, p85
THE Government watered down proposals to shake-up British banking after frantic lobbying from the industry, according to Sir Mervyn King.
- Blunting The 'Disparate Impact' Weapon. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/20/2014, pA10
Race-Baiting: The Obama regime has used a dubious discrimination theory to shake down home and car lenders for $1.1 billion and counting. Finally, the high court may step in to stop this witch hunt.
- GUESS WHERE MICHELLE OBAMA HAD LUNCH ON THE DAY HER "BH&G" COVER WAS RELEASED? // Media Industry Newsletter;8/1/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 30, p10
The article reveals that U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama ate burger, fries, and chocolate shake for her lunch at Shake Shack in Washington D.C. in July 11, 2011, the day "Better Homes and Gardens" released an issue with her on the cover to celebrate her Let's Move campaign for healthy eating.
- A REVIEW OF FINANCIAL REGULATIONS TO AVOID THE NATIONALISATION OF LOSSES IN THE BANKING SYSTEM. VĂTAVU, SORANA; PIRTEA, MARILEN; VĂTAVU, SORIN // Annals of the University of Petrosani Economics;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p277
This article investigates the regulations which should be applied in the financial system in order to minimize the losses. The subject is based on the banking policy of "privatisation of profits and nationalisation of losses" and it is debated mainly from trade articles point of view. Even when...
- Loss. GREENWALD, ROGER // Massachusetts Review;Winter2016, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p613
The poem â€œLoss" by Roger Greenwald is presented. First Line: When Malou Mellinck played the recorder a woman stood up and cried. Last Line: shaking her head a little and still dabbing her eyes.
- Shake Down the Stars. Shuey, Andrea Lee // Library Journal;2/1/1989, Vol. 114 Issue 2, p82
Reviews the book "Shake Down the Stars," by Frances Donnelly.
- loan loss reserves. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p4447
A definition for the term "loan loss reserves," is presented. It refers to money a bank holds to cover losses through defaults on loans that it makes.
- SATELLITE, DIGITAL AND CABLE CHANNELS. // Mail on Sunday;1/27/2013, p44
Eyes Down! The Story Of Bingo
- When your eyes meet, when your hand shakes (Poem). // Kenyon Review;Fall83, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p42
Presents the poem "When Your Eyes Meet, When Your Hand Shakes."
- Year's Over, Selling May Last a While. Kevin Dobbs, By // American Banker;1/2/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the projected performance of bank stocks in the first half of 2009. A deepening recession and large commercial loan losses could continue to hurt the prices of bank stocks, the article states. Also discussed is the possibility that banks may end up owning massive,...