Shell Ends Plans For Arctic Drilling This Year
- Shell may drill $200 mln well off South Africa next year. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/7/2013, p2
The article reports on the plan of European oil producer Royal Dutch Shell Plc to drill off South Africa's northwest coast in 2014 after studying geological data from the area.
- Shell to drill first wells in Yuzivska field, Ukraine next year. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the expectation by oil and gas company Royal Dutch Shell Plc to start drilling in the Yuzivska field in Ukraine in 2014.
- Greenpeace claims Arctic victory over Shell. // PRWeek (London);Oct2015, p13
The article reports on the plan of oil industry company Royal Dutch Shell plc to end its oil drill project in the Arctic for the foreseeable future after describing the results of its activities as disappointing.
- Shell plans Arctic drilling restart. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Mar2015, Issue 885, p7
The article reports on the plan by the oil company Shell to revive its Arctic drilling programme in 2015.
- Shell backs GOP plan to advance offshore permits. Geman, Ben // Hill;4/14/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 52, p14
The article reports on the initiative of the oil firm Royal Dutch Shell PLC to support the efforts of the Republican party to hasten the advancement of offshore permits in the U.S.
- Mysteries of the deep. // New Scientist;8/26/95, Vol. 147 Issue 1992, p3
Editorial. Comments on the dispute between Shell and Greenpeace over disposal the disposal of the oil storage rig Brent Spar in Western Scotland ocean; Need for research on deep oceans; Background and details of the debate.
- Storm warning over Brent Spar. Pearce, Fred // New Scientist;8/26/95, Vol. 147 Issue 1992, p4
Reports about the dispute between environment group Greenpeace and Shell over the disposal of the Brent Spar oil platform in the deep waters off Scotland. Errors in environmental assessment made in a Shell report over oil platform disposal in North Feni Ridge, North Atlantic ocean; Likely...
- Greenpeace strikes a nerve with Shell. // Direct Marketing News;Sep2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p9
The article focuses on the initiation of the Let's Go campaign by environmental group Greenpeace to oppose Royal Dutch Shell PLC's planned drilling in the Arctic Region in 2012.
- Shell to drill again off Alaska's Arctic coast. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/4/2013, p2
The article reports on the announcement by oil giant Shell that it will make another attempt to drill for oil off Alaska's arctic coast.