- India, Pakistan Key to Victory in Afghanistan. Dutta, Sunil // India -- West;8/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 39, pA8
In this article the author discusses the prevention of Afghanistan from being a base for terrorists with the help of India and Pakistan.
- India and Pakistan's Afghan Endgames. Padukone, Neil // World Affairs;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 175 Issue 4, p79
This article discusses the evolution of the foreign political and economic relations between India, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, with a focus on the potential for Pakistan to seek a fusion with Afghanistan. Topics include the potential that a Pakistani merger with Afghanistan could alleviate some...
- AN IMMENSE OPPORTUNITY. Davar, Kamal // Vayau Aerospace & Defence Review;2014, Issue 1, p6
The author reflects on the rivalry and relations between India and Pakistan over Afghanistan. Topics discussed include provision of needed access for both Indian imports and exports to the Central Asian Republics (CARs) by Afghanistan to India, Afghanistan's Strategic Agreement with India and an...
- Karzai Pitches for Investment as Manmohan Singh Renews Support for Development. // News India Times;11/23/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 47, p14
The article presents information on a visit from the President of Afghanistan Hamid Karzai to the Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singh regarding the assurance of investment from Indian business in Afghanistan that will help in their development and establishment of strong international relations.
- India Tops Gallup Poll for Dev'pt Role in Afghanistan. // India -- West;11/27/2009, Vol. 35 Issue 1, pB14
The article reports that India has been considered as the largest regional aid donor to Afghanistan after it topped a list of countries and organizations that help in the reconstruction and development efforts in Afghanistan.
- Footsteps to Water Independence. Fisher, Douglas D. // National Driller;May2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses the steps taken by George Hutchings in providing water supply in Kenya and Haiti. It states that Hutchings established the Shoeman Water Project after realizing the death of children caused by some illnesses. It mentions that Hutchings seeks donations and got some help from...
- India, U.S. Agree to Trilateral Talks with Kabul. Jha, Lalit K. // India -- West;6/22/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 31, pA19
The article presents information on the strategic partnership agreements signed by India and the U.S. with Afghanistan to help build a better future for the Afghan people.
- Security and Development of Afghanistan: An Appraisal of India's Role and Strategy. Mehrish, B. N. // IUP Journal of International Relations;Apr2013, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p29
The paper analyzes and examines India's role and strategy in the security and development of Afghanistan. Afghanistan is one of the world's most embattled countries. The US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001 made it a strategic priority for the US and its allies. Karzai regime's credibility was...
- Afghanistan: India's Uncertain Road. Thottam, Jyoti; Baker, Aryn; Singh, Madhur // Time International (Asia Edition);4/11/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 14, p26
The article focuses on concerns and speculations over the role of India in Afghanistan. It mentions that the Afghan parliament building funded by the Indian government to be finished by the end of 2011 is the most prominent symbol of Indian efforts to aid Afghanistan. It notes that Pakistan is...