The Big Picture/The rise of Asia
- Social-Media-Guidelines: Unternehmen erlassen Regeln zur Kommunikation in Sozialnetzen. // Information -- Wissenschaft und Praxis;sep/okt2011, Vol. 62 Issue 6/7, p314
The article discusses the German study done by Ausschnitt Medienbeobachtung on company-issued guidelines on the use of social media networks at the workplace. The study shows an increase in internet guidelines since 2009, the company's expectations for the behavior of their employee and content...
- min Social Media Boxscores November Versus October 2014 - Facebook + Twitter. // Media Industry Newsletter;12/15/2014, Issue 47, p11
A chart is presented that shows the Social Media Boxscores for November 2014.
- Mobile continues to soar. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Apr2015, p12
Several charts are presented depicting the top mobile social platforms, the fastest growting mobile Internet markets and the top countries with the most active social media accounts. in 2014.
- min Social Media Boxscores September 2015 - Google+ and Instagram. // Media Industry Newsletter;10/19/2015, p12
A chart is presented that lists social media scores for September 2015.
- Mr. Lincoln at Washington. Lehrman, Lewis E. // America's Civil War;Mar2015, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p6
The article offers information on the nature of the former U.S. President Abraham Lincoln and also mentions of the website www.mrlincolnswhitehouse.org where the whole article can be read.
- State of Social Media. Moses, Lucia // Adweek;3/4/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p18
Charts are presented on social media including a chart on the percentage of Internet users who use leading social media Websites, a chart comparing women and men's use of the site Pinterest and the use of the Website Twitter by urban, suburban and rural residents.
- Show Me the Money. Moses, Lucia // Adweek;12/16/2013, Vol. 54 Issue 45, p16
Charts and tables are presented on the use of social sponsorship in Internet marketing in which a company pays a person it considers influential within social media to promote its products or services.
- Social Marketing Snapshot. Hoffmann, Melissa // Adweek;9/15/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 33, p14
The article presents several graphs, charts, and statistics regarding the social media marketing industry, including return on investment (ROI), marketing goals, and types of online content shared.
- Using Social Media for Customer Service. Fluss, Donna // CRM Magazine;Apr2012, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the results of the worldwide study by DMG Consulting LLC on the use of social networking for customer services. The findings show that 65% of surveyed enterprises in the study are already using social media. Several charts are presented which include the social media...