- Medicare offers tools for picking the right hospital. Sayen, David // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/31/2012, p34
The article reviews the Medicare web site, located at www.Medicare.gov.
- MDS, Clinical & Coding News. // MDS Alert;Oct2010, Vol. 8 Issue 10, pp119
The article reviews the Web site Your Right to Get Information About Returning to the Community, located at www.medicare.gov/Publications/Pubs/pdf/11477.pdf.
- Informative and compelling online history of medicare. MacDougall, Heather; Gallacher, Dan // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/11/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 1, p86
The article reviews the Web site "Making Medicare: The History of Health Care in Canada, 1914-2007," located at www.civilization .ca/medicare, from the Canadian Museum of Civilization.
- 9 healthcare RSS feeds for you. // MGMA Connexion;Nov2010, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p35
The article offers information on several Web sites used by Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) Health Care consultants Ken Hertz and Rosemarie Nelson that offer Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds including MGMA In practice blog, located at blog.mgma.com, FierceHealthcare, located at...
- What's New on Our Web Site. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct2008, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p23
The article reviews the web site www.hfma.org/library.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p0027
The article presents three blogs, one about the alleged permissive approach by the U.S. Medicare that lets medical practitioners with questionable backgrounds keep billing taxpayers, another on median work arrival time in U.S. cities, and another on Cleveland, Ohio losing its United Airlines hub.
- Joppel Website Helps Universal Health Care Medicare Members Find New Health Insurance Coverage in Wake of Recent Bankruptcy Filing. // Insurance Broadcasting;4/22/2013, p1
The article reviews the web site Joppel 3.0 website located at www.joppel.com that helps consumers and brokers to easily evaluate, compare and enroll in private insurance plans participating in Medicare, national social insurance program in the U.S.
- CMS Re-Ups with Medicare Hotline Contractor. Goedert, Joseph // Healthdatamanagement.com;4/16/2012, p2
The article reports that health care firm WellPoint Inc.'s subsidiary National Government Services has extended the contract for five years to use desktop application of the U.S. government social insurance program Medicare for retrieving information of beneficiary during the call.
- The Web. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Nov2008, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p13
The article reviews the web site Ask Medicare for caregivers of chronically ill and aging loved ones from Centers for Medicare & Medicaid services.