- AB BLOG. Bishop, Rob; Klein, Barry // Athletic Business;Aug2013, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p6
A blog post is presented concerning obesity in the U.S.
- Mexico's Obesity Rate Triples. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;1/10/2011, p13
A blog by Joe Gandelman on Mexico's rising obesity rate is presented.
- Twittering and fat-bashing. Freedhoff, Yoni // Active Living;Jul2011, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p12
An excerpt from the blog of doctor Yoni Freehoff of Bariatric Institute in Ottawa, Ontario concerning the fight of his friend Travis Sanders of Obesity Panacea with obstetrician Shelly Binkley at Twitter Inc.'s site on obesity in the April 29, 2011 issue is presented.
- Obesity 'statistics' continue to grow. // Personnel Today;7/8/2008, p48
A blog about the statistics of fat kids in Great Britain is discussed.
- Active Friends Key to Combating Childhood Obesity, Study Suggests. TOPOREK, BRYAN // Education Week;6/6/2012, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p15
The article presents an excerpt of the blog post about the impact of friendship on child obesity entitled "Active Friends Key to Combating Childhood Obesity, Study Suggests," by Bryan Toporek, published in the issue's online Schooled in Sports blog on May 28, 2012.
- BLOGS. // Pulse;10/26/2011, Vol. 71 Issue 35, p14
Several blogs including the extra treat for a meal order, the research in the "Journal of Pins Needles" which indicates that acupuncture is not beneficial for migraines, and the highest obesity rate in Europe are discussed.
- Let Them Eat Cake, If They So Choose. Attwood, Emily // Athletic Business;Apr2014, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p6
This section discusses a blog post which explores the "Let's Move!" campaign that aims to address obesity and inactivity particularly among the youth.
- Fighting Obesity When Schools Are Strapped for Cash. TOPOREK, BRYAN // Education Week;9/21/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p14
An excerpt from the blog post "Fighting Obesity When Schools Are Strapped for Cash," from the blog Schooled in Sports, by Bryan Toporek is presented.
- Welcome to the Fatosphere. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);1/31/2008, Issue 420, p2
The article reports on the development of fatosphere, a website blog which focuses on fat people in the U.S. It states that the blog was established by overweight persons with the aim of gaining acceptance for fat people in the society. The blog site encourages obese people to develop a positive...