The Beginning of the End for the Bundeswehr in Afghanistan (Financial Times Deutschland, Germany)
- Thales To Supply Long-Range Imager To German Forces. // Defense Daily;2/26/2013, Vol. 257 Issue 38, p4
The article reports that a contract has been awarded to defence electronics provider Thales Group for the manufacture and supply of 10 sets of Sophie XF Type long-range cooled thermal imagers by the Federal Office of Bundeswehr Equipment, Information Technology and In-Service Support (BAAINBw)...
- â‚¬84 Million Order for 60 More GLADIUS Systems. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p62
The article reports on the move of Germany's Bundeswehr which has awarded Rheinmetall AG with an order to supply 60 GLADIUS soldier system worth 84 million euros.
- RHEINMETALL WINS IMPORTANT BUNDESWEHR FORCE PROTECTION ORDERS. // Defence Review Asia;May2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the contract signed between Germany's Federal Agency for Defence Technology and Procurement (BWD) and Rheinmetall AG on April 14, 2011 to supply the Bundeswehr with innovative force protection technology.
- Rheinmetall Wins Important Bundeswehr Force Protection Orders. // Military Technology;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p94
The article reports on contract awarded to Rheinmetall by Germany's Federal Agency for Defence Technology and Procurement (BWB) to supply the Bundeswehr with innovative force protection technology.
- Zweiter Bericht ï¿½ber die Lage der Jugend und die Bestrebungen auf dem Gebiet der Jugendhilfe gemï¿½ï¿½ ï¿½ 25 Abs. 2 des Jugendwohlfahrtsgesetzes ï¿½ Jugendbericht. // Zeitschrift fï¿½r Sozialreform;okt1970, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p629
The article presents the discussion of a report that focuses on the situation of youth and efforts made in the area of youth assistance according to ï¿½ 25 Abs. 2 of the Youth Labor Law in West Germany. In particular, military service and training for young people in Germany are discussed and...
- Better Protected On the Ground. // Armada International;Feb/Mar2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p50
Reports on the agreement between Eads Defense Electronics and Bundeswehr, for the supplement of the IdZ Future Soldier program of Bundeswehr with a system to improve the protection of individual soldiers on the battlefield. Amount received by Eads from the German procurement agency BWB for the...
- Armee und SouverÃ¤nitÃ¤t: Zur Sicherheitslage Deutschlands nach der â€šTransformation' der Bundeswehr. Bargatzky, Thomas // ErwÃ¤gen Wissen Ethik;2008, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p46
The article presents a critical response to the article "Krieg," by Herfried MÃ¼nkler that is published in this issue. In particular, the author discusses the blurring of lines between civil and state wars. He focuses on the security level in Germany, discussing the country's powers of...
- IdZ-ES: A Soldier's System for the Bundeswehr. // Military Technology;2009, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p72
The article offers information on risk assessment of Enhanced System (ES) of the Future Infantryman (IdZ) developed for the German Bundeswehr. The infantry weapons introduced with the basic system are stated to have proved their worth. The assessment has revealed that it is impossible for all...
- Equipping the "Infanterist der Zukunft - Enhanced System". // Military Technology;2009, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p76
The article offers information on the Infanterist der Zukunft- Enhanced System (IdZ-ES) programme of the German Bundeswehr. The objective of the programme is to provide soldiers with advanced equipment and enable them to benefit from technological innovations in all areas of modern life. IdZ-ES...