- Business environment - Boost To Tourism. // Latin America Monitor: Mexico Monitor;Jan2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that tourism in Mexico is increasing, with Hilton Worldwide planning to establish 38 new hotels in the country in the next five years.
- HILTON BREAKS GROUND IN COLUMBUS. Wolff, Carlo // Lodging Hospitality;9/1/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 11, p20
The article presents information on business expansion of the company Hilton Worldwide as it purchases dollars 140 million hotel linked by a walkway to the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Ohio.
- Hilton steps into Namibia. // Southern African Tourism Update;Feb/Mar2010, Issue 211, p14
The article reports that Hilton Worldwide, Pride of Africa Hospitality, Africa Pride Hospitality, and United Africa Group signed a management agreement to launch the Hilton Windhoek in Namibia in the middle of 2010.
- Hilton to double hotels in Turkey. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;3/26/2010, Issue 2906, p26
The article reports that Hilton Worldwide has opened its first Hilton Garden Inn hotel in Turkey and plans to open 10 more in the country.
- Hilton plans 20 new UK properties. Caswell, Mark // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Feb2012, p8
The article reports on the plan of Hilton Worldwide to launch 20 properties in Great Britain after acquiring the Mint Hotel group.
- DoubleTree slated for Indonesia. Sheivachman, Andrew // Hotel Management (21582122);Mar2012, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p20
The article offers information on the management agreement signed between Hilton Worldwide and PT Nur-tirta Nusa Lestari to open DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Indonesia.
- New Hilton for WA. // Spice;8/1/2012, Issue 3, p7
The article reports on the plan of Hilton Worldwide to launch the eight-storey DoubleTree by Hilton Karratha hotel in Pilbara, Western Australia in 2014.
- HOTEL NEWS. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Apr2013, p10
This section offers hotel industry news briefs including the plan of Hilton Worldwide to open its first property in Myanmar in 2014, the launching of Marriott International's first Courtyard property in Peru in late 2013, and the debut of Xenia hotel in London, England in May 2013.
- Hilton Opens Home2 Suites in Layton, Utah. // Association Meetings Exclusive Insight;3/17/2011, p1
The article reports that Hilton Worldwide has launched a 107-room Home2 Suites extended-stay hotel near the Davis Conference Center in Layton, Utah.