- Thoughts of a Loved One. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;12/25/2010, p12
A blog related to a song that reminded the writer of her mother, who is in bad health, is discussed.
- Making It Work. // Redbook;May2010, Vol. 214 Issue 5, p151
The article focuses on the result of the survey which shows that mothers are making their mark on the blogosphere.
- Mom-to-Mom Blogs: Hospitals Invite Women to Share Experiences: Mommy blogs are catching on as a way to let parents interact compare notes. HOWELL, WHITNEY L. J. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2010, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
The article discusses the creation of a blog by Massachusetts hospitals Lowell General and the Floating Hospital for Children in Boston, called the Merrimack Valley Moms blog where parents can interact, share their experiences, and find advice on various topics, such as parenting, nutrition, and...
- Love Is Forever. Edaburn, Patrick // Moderate Voice;12/20/2010, p10
A blog from attorney Patrick Edaburn on true love is discussed.
- Mother Love Says She's Willing To Forgive TV Execs Who Fired Her As Host of 'Forgive Or Forget.' // Jet;12/27/99, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the firing of Mother Love, former host of the television talk show `Forgive Or Forget.'
- All you need is love. Fallows, Carol // Australia's Parents;Apr/May97, Issue 98, p4
Reflects on how love is expressed in mothering. Value of love shown by children toward their mother; Expression of love during special days; Love as theme of the Nursing Mothers' National Mothering Week in Australia.
- MA I STILL WANNA BE YOUR LITTLE GIRL. Agarwa, Rumy // Woman's Era;Aug2012, p106
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of being loved by her mother.
- Ma Belle. // Better Homes & Gardens;May2010, Vol. 88 Issue 5, p234
The article reports on the call for invitation to send stylish mothers photographs at the My Mom, The Style Icon blog as celebrations for the 2010 mother's day.
- Firing off... // Personnel Today;2/17/2009, p28
A blog related to working after child delivery is discussed.