- Smart Answers to a Dumb Question. STEIN, ROBERT // Moderate Voice;9/5/2012, p7
A blog related to whether U.S. voters are better off than they were four years ago, is discussed.
- Gallup Poll Bad News for Democrats: Younger Voters Less Enthusiastic. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;4/26/2010, p6
A blog from editor Joe Gandelman on a report regarding the attitude of young voters towards the upcoming mid-term elections in the U.S., is presented.
- NBC News/Wall Street Journal Poll on Government Shutdown Warning to Parties: Independent Voters Want Compromise. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/6/2011, p10
A blog discussing the findings of a recent public opinion poll on attitude of independent voters on the prospective U.S. government shutdown is presented.
- Poll Shows Democrats Face Angry, Disappointed Electorate Today. Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;11/2/2010, p27
A blog concerning several polls which showed anger of voters towards the adminstration of the U.S. President Barack Obama is discussed.
- BEST FROM THE BLOGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/12/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 33, p0042
The article previews two blog posts, one about the voter turnout in Detroit, Michigan at www.crainsdetroit.com/gautz and one about the Cheesecake Factory at www.crainsdetroit.com/skid.
- Poll: Women Voters Fleeing Romney In Swing States Give Obama a Lead. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/1/2012, p7
A blog from editor-in-chief Joe Gandelman related to lack of women votes for presidential candidate Mitt Romney is discussed.
- BEST OF THE BLOGS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/1/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 35, p0023
Excerpts from blog posts on CrainsCleveland.com as of August 2014 are presented, including the inclusion of Oberlin College in Ohio in the top 10 hipster colleges for 2014 based on the list of CollegeMagazine.com, and the efforts of U.S. Representative Marcia Fudge and other politicians to rally...
- Independents big for GOP; Democrats keep black vote. Blake, Aaron // Hill;11/5/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 131, p4
The article reports on the impact of the growing number of African-American voter turnout to the electoral race of the Republicans despite its dependence from a big share of independent voters in Washington D.C.
- BTL needs you:Volunteer during June Pride Month. // Between the Lines (10807551);5/24/2012, p7
The article focuses on the 2012 Voter Education Project of the journal which wil take place at Motor City Pride in Hart Plaza, Michigan from June 2-3, 2012.