- Three Ways to Gain More Followers on Twitter. Chen, Ann // Independent Banker;Sep2014, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p16
The article offers tips on how community bankers can gain more followers on Twitter. The significance of using relevant hashtags and @ mentions in every tweet is highlighted. The importance of gaining credibility is emphasized. The author recommends tweeting regularly to improve the visibility...
- Four Reasons To Be on Twitter. Chen, Ann // Independent Banker;Jul2012, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p16
In this article the author discusses how community bankers can use Twitter account to deliver message to the wide audience.
- TWITTER WATCH: Reliabank Dakota, Estelline, S.D. // North Western Financial Review;2/1/2014, Vol. 199 Issue 2, p36
The article offers information on the initiative of Reliabank Dakota to make its feed in Twitter account more interesting and fun while inserting few product offerings.
- Social Advocacy. Ann Chen // Independent Banker;Jul2014, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p67
The article focuses on the presence and use of social media during the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) Washington Policy Summit held in Washington from April 29-May 2, 2014. It mentions that community bankers participating in the event share their experiences from the event on...
- Confab Connections. Chen, Ann // Independent Banker;May2015, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p95
The article presents miscellaneous topics related to 2015 Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) Community Banking LIVE exhibition including statistics revealing updates of the event through likes and photo shared and tweets on the microblogging website Twitter.
- TWITTER WATCH: Bank has a hit with online giveaway. Dullum, Justin // North Western Financial Review;4/1/2012, Vol. 197 Issue 7, p5
The article reports that community banks has learn how to leverage with giveaway through the use of twitter wherein they are able to interact with customers in a personal way.
- TWITTER WATCH. Dullum, Justin // North Western Financial Review;4/15/2013, Vol. 198 Issue 8, p7
The article focuses on use of Twitter web resource as a marketing tool by Beecher, Illinois-based First Community Bank & Trust with several tweets send out on daily basis which includes a mix of product information, events invites and contest and polls.
- Bank 'leader' in social media. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/10/2013, Vol. 140 Issue 28, p2A
The article reports on the release of the Top 50 Community Bank Leaders in Social Media and the Top 20 Community Banker Influencers on the social networking website Twitter by the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) in the U.S.
- First Look: Bankers Vie for Best-Looking Socks on Twitter. Wisniewski, Mary // American Banker;4/ 2/2014, Vol. 179 Issue 50, p18
The article offers photographs of bankers' socks taken from the microblogging website Twitter, which is part of a trend in which bankers attempt to post their most fashionable, colorful, holiday-inspired socks.