- New Practical Resources for Dentists on Medical Device Licences and Transplant Materials. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;2010, Vol. 76, p1
A blog related to the guidance documents issued by the CDA's Committee on Clinical and Scientific Affairs (CCSA) for dentists about medical device regulations and transplant materials used in dental health care is presented.
- Online comments relating to article, KPMG: regulation is damaging retirement advice. // Money Marketing;6/14/2012, p38
The article offers online comments relating to the article "KPMG: Regulation Is Damaging Retirement Advice."
- Grapevine Posters Compare New Regs. // National Mortgage News;8/10/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 44, p21
Several blogs regarding the impact of industry rules and regulation changes on business in the U.S. in 2009 is reviewed. Billy the Kid stated that he agrees that the HVCC legislation is a nightmare. Loan Writer stated that it is the most idiotic law ever.
- Bush's midnight regulations value profits more than people. // Hill;1/9/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p16
A blog from United Steelworkers International president Leo W. Gerard regarding the regulations of former President George W. Bush is discussed.
- RANDEM THINKINGS. COPE, BILL // Boise Weekly;10/1/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p6
No abstract available.
- At Your Service. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr2013, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p40
The article offers news briefs related to American Bankers Association (ABA) from the U.S. as of April 2013.The updated edition of the popular Quick Reference Guide to Banking Regulations of ABA edition of the popular Quick Reference Guide to Banking Regulations offers bankers a clear path to...
- Announcement 93-15. // Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms Quarterly Bulletin;03/16/93-06/15/93, Vol. 2, p76
Announces the publishing of the Unified Agenda of Federal Regulations in the Federal Register of April 26, 1993. Information concerning the specific items appearing in the agenda; Person to be contacted for more information; Publishing of the next agenda.
- Where to put the regulatory burden. Hanson, Cynthia; Nordahl, Peter // Christian Science Monitor;7/19/95, Vol. 87 Issue 163, p2
Reports on the debate in the Congress, over the insertion of regulatory burden on either the government or the business. Stand of the Republicans and the Democrats on the issue.
- Qualified nonrecourse financing and LLCs. // Practical Accountant;Oct97, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p22
Focuses on proposed regulations which address whether the personal liability of an entity prevents financing from being treated as qualified noncourse financing. Identification of the regulations; When will the regulations become effective.