- FOREWORD. // Caribbean Quarterly;Sep2005, Vol. 51 Issue 3/4, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on cultural studies.
- introduction. Allon, Fiona; Morris, Meaghan // Cultural Studies Review;Sep2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Po-keung Hui and Stephen C. K. Chan which explores collaborative work with secondary schools, and another that discusses several essays about the cultural research worldwide.
- Introduction: Globalization, unification and the changing politics of cities. Yacobi, Haim // HAGAR: Studies in Culture, Polity & Identities;2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one Mathieu Van Criekingen on the Europeanization of Brussels, Belgium and another by Hartmut HÃ¤ussermann on economic restrospect of Berlin.
- Editor's Foreword. Klimley, April W. // Diversity Factor;Summer2010, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
A foreword to the Summer 2010 issue of "The Diversity Factor" is presented.
- Editor's Introduction. Slay, Ben // Problems of Economic Transition;Jan2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one about Tajikistan's need for regional cooperation and another one about obstacles to regional integration.
- Letter from the President. Burger, Deborah // California Nurse;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 102 Issue 1, p2
A preface for the January 2006 issue of the periodical "California Nurse" is presented.
- Preface. Smith, Patricia J. // After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989;1999, p1
A preface of the book "After the Wall: Eastern Germany Since 1989," edited by Patricia J. Smith is presented.
- Foreword. // DAC Journal;2005 Supplement, Vol. 6, p3
A foreword to "The DAC Journal" is presented.
- INTRODUCTION. // Finland Country Profile;2006, p2
The article presents information on the content of the report "Finland Country Profile," including key facts and overview, politics and government and economy.