- Full Design Week Awards judging panel unveiled. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/27/2012, p3
The article presents a blog on the judging panel for this year's Design Week Awards that includes Simon Manchipp as chair of the branding panel, Stuart Wood as chair of the retail and interiors panel and Shaun Bowen as chair of the packaging design panel.
- Design Week Awards judges named. // Design Week (Online Edition);1/26/2012, p2
A blog related to judges of the 2012 Design Week Awards including Simon Manchipp, Matt Baxter and Jamie Ellul, is discussed.
- Editorial - A design that's changed laws in 17 countries? Now that's effective. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);2/17/2012, p3
A blog from Angus Montgomery on the Design Business Association's Design Effectiveness Awards, is discussed.
- South London schoolchildren win Design Museum Prize. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week (Online Edition);2/22/2012, p1
A blog by Angus Montgomery on the Walworth Academy, Southwark, England, winner of the 2012 Design Museum Design Ventura award, is discussed.
- If Citizens Can Be Journalists, So Can Engineers. Dodge, John // Design News;4/9/2007, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p9
The article discusses how engineering Web logs have narrowed the gap between the journal and readers, the contributions made by readers to a feature of the journal, and awards related to engineering design in 2007. It is discussed how the advent of Internet has spawned citizen journalism and...
- Design awards/competitions: California... // Architectural Record;Nov1988, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p60
Photographs and descriptions of the American Institute of Architects'(AIA) 1988 Design Awards recipients in this year's California Council Awards program.
- Design awards/competitions: 1989 CCAIA Design Awards. // Architectural Record;Jul1989, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p60
Presents the winners of the California Council, American Institute of Architects 1989 Design Awards program. Brief description of each award winner.
- Coil Coaters crown Cadillac supplier. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul95, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p6
Announces the results of the Designer Showcase Awards sponsored by the National Coil Coaters Association. Grand prize of the competition won by `Cadillac K Special Door Molding,' manufactured by Chromagraphic Processing Company; Details of the other awards in the competition.
- 'Integrated' category must communicate its meaning. Ralph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;5/15/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p4
Comments on the lack of nominations for the Integrated Creativity category in the 2003 British Design & Art Direction awards. Possible reasons behind the lack of nominations; Definition of integrated creativity; Examples of outstanding collaborative design work in Great Britain.