- Cartoons. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);9/9/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 23, p4A
A cartoon is presented about U.S. health care reform program.
- HOW NOT TO WIN CONVERTS. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/24/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p2
A cartoon is presented about the proposed healthcare programs in the U.S.
- Cartoon. // Free Press (Buda, TX);6/ 1/2011, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p5A
A cartoon is presented which depicts the detrimental effect of the drastic budget cuts to medicare.
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.
- Cartoon. Browne, James // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
A cartoon about being born in France is presented.
- Humpty at home. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Presents a humorous cartoon about Humpty hanging posters in his room.
- SENSE OF PLACE. Dunnick, Regan // Sarasota Magazine;May2010, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p136
A cartoon depicting several places in Sarasota, Florida is presented.