Introduction: The (Re)Building of the Wall in International Relations
- DIARY OF EVENTS. // Financial Management;Feb2003, p40
Presents series of conference related to management accounting in England. Contact information for Softworld Accounting and Finance convention; Schedule of International Accounting Standards conference; Speakers for Good Profits: Re-building Trust in Corporations seminar.
- SHORTAKES. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p45
Presents news briefs related to marketing in New Zealand as of June 2004. Award received by Ports of Auckland during the 54th Australasian Annual Reporting Awards; Information on the awards given to Dow Design at the international Summit Creative Awards; Introduction of acrylic-based interior...
- Untitled. // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Mar2002, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p6
Presents updates related to the U.S. computer industry as of March 2002. Launch of the improved Web site of 'The Wall Street Journal,' newspaper; Acquisition of NetAcumen company by Responsys company; Introduction of the Computing on Demand Strategy program from Compaq company; Launch of the...
- FINISHING TOUCHES. // Product Finishing;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p22
Reports developments related to finishing in the coatings industry as of July 2001. Introduction of a testing device for measuring coating adhesion by Defelsko; Features of the wall or bench mounted crusher by Unic International; Developments of the pre-treatment immersion tanks by Airflow Co.
- What's New Packaging & Display. // JCK;Dec2002, Vol. 173 Issue 12, p99
Features several products related to jewelry industry. Introduction of the Color Halogen PAR Lamp, an ultra-white halogen lamp from Litetronics International Inc.; Design of the compact fluorescent wall washer track from W.A.C. Lighting company; Availability of the shadow boxes from Techno Display.
- Comprehensive in Scope. Carleton, Wiiliam G. // Journal of Higher Education;Feb1955, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p105
The article reviews the book "INTRODUCTION TO INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS," by Charles P. Schleicher.
- Editorial. // World Tensions / TensÃµes Mundiais;2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p11
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses political science, nationalities and international relations.
- Introduction to International Relations. Sears, Williams P. // Education;Oct1954, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p116
The article reviews the book "Introduction to International Relations," by Charles P. Schleicher.
- NEWS FLASH. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Nov2001, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p153
Reports development related to designers and fashion. Appointment of Jade Jagger as creative director; Introduction of the Air Rift by Nike; Details on the dress code of Wall Street.
- Propagation Models and Inversion Approaches for Subsurface and Through-Wall Imaging. Erricolo, Danilo; Soldovieri, Francesco; Weng Cho Chew // International Journal of Antennas & Propagation;2012, p1
An introduction is presented in which the authors discuss various topics within the issue including the propagation models and inversion approaches related to subsurface and through-wall imaging.