- CRIX' PICKS. // Variety;8/14/2006, Vol. 403 Issue 12, p7
A chart showing movie critics' film choices is presented.
- 'Great' Expectations. Galloway, Stephen // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/1/2002, Vol. 375 Issue 22, p19
Interviews director Baz Luhrmann on his movie 'Alexander the Great.' Query on the director's choice for an epic movie; Reasons for director's interest in the movie; Questions regarding the production of the movie; Estimation of the budget of the movie.
- Action movie-o-matic. Kamp, David // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul96, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p146
Presents a multiple choice type plot for an imaginary action movie.
- Culture club. Iervolino, Stephen; Meltzer, Dana; Siegler, Bonnie // InStyle;Apr2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p260
Presents views of various celebrities on their choices of books, movies and compact discs.
- Wellness movie of the quarter. // Ardell Wellness Report;Spring93, Issue 31, p4
Announces that the choice for the movie of the quarter is `Leap of Faith'. Comment on the motion picture.
- C'mon, tell us. // InStyle;Sep97, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p292
Presents choices of several movie actors and actresses on the sexiest person they admire.
- MOVIE CHOICE. // Mail on Sunday;10/30/2011, p35
MOVIE CHOICE 10 Things I Hate About You (1999) 12
- Dueling over Dandridge. Fleming, Michael // Variety;04/07/97, Vol. 366 Issue 10, p7
Reports on the choice of Halle Berry for the lead role in the movie `Selena.'
- THE ACTOR'S LIFE. Wallace, Amy // Los Angeles Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p77
Reveals favorite movie scenes of two film celebrities. Joan Allen's choices; Ed Harris' choices.
- That's Hollywood. Oleck, Joan // Restaurant Business;1/20/95, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p22
Makes observations on the trend of featuring restaurants in movies. Restaurants' choice of the right movie vehicle; Movies as a medium for product and image promotion; Effectiveness of tie-ups between restaurants and movies.