- THIS MODERN WORLD. TOMORROW, TOM // Santa Fe Reporter;12/19/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 51, p10
A cartoon is presented about gun control, along with a fill-in-the-blank activity.
- NRA's `Eddie Eagle' on anti-gun hit list. Gallagher, Maggie // Human Events;12/19/97, Vol. 53 Issue 48, p14
Presents Eddie Eagle, one of the cartoon characters that the National Rifle Association (NRA) uses to teach kids about gun safety. Character of Eddie; Report from Violence Policy Center, an anti-gun group, on gun-safety education for children; Comparison between Joe Camel and Eddie Eagle.
- Bizarre stock performance and the final lesson on selling. // In Search of the Perfect Investment;04/29/2013, p1
The article discusses various issues in the U.S. which include selling shares of stocks, banning guns and making investments. It highlights the need to address objections from buyers as well as using the technique called active listening when selling. It offers comments on the impact of the...
- Homer Never Nods. Goldberg, Jonah // National Review;5/1/2000, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p36
The article comments on the significance of the animated television series "The Simpsons." It offers information on the record set by "The Simpsons" as a sitcom and cartoon in the U.S. It describes the political satire being offered by episodes of the show. It details how the program treat the...
- Caprichos. Fisher, Ed // Antioch Review;Fall97, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p450
Features a collection of cartoons.
- Life at McPherson high. McPherson, John // Campus Life;Jan1996, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p20
Presents a cartoon column about lunchtime at McPherson High.
- Environ-Man confronts Chema-Cal. // Flower & Garden;Sep91, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p56
Presents a cartoon strip depicting Environ-Man's confrontation with Chema-Cal, a mad-scientist type who wants to use chemicals to kill pests in his garden. Lists some guidelines for good gardening practices that prevent recurring pest problems.Also explains how to safely use garden chemicals.
- Cartoon. Browne, James // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
A cartoon about being born in France is presented.
- Humpty at home. // Humpty Dumpty's Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Presents a humorous cartoon about Humpty hanging posters in his room.