- The People's Court. McAdams, Deborah // TV Technology;2/15/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p6
A blog related to global positioning systems is discussed.
- Geo-fencing for Event Marketers. // Promotional Marketing;7/31/2013, p2
The article presents an introduction to a post by a blogger on two ways to use geo-fencing at events.
- Senate Candidate Claims Legitimate Rape Responsible for Global Warming. LEVINE, ROBERT A. // Moderate Voice;10/8/2012, p17
A blog on U.S. Senate Candidate Ian M. Hurt claiming legitimate rape responsible for global warming is presented.
- 68% Of US Voters See Global Warming As 'Serious Problem' (Guest Voice). // Moderate Voice;11/14/2012, p1
A blog stating the views of 68% of U.S. voters, who see global warming as a serious problem, is presented.
- Risk management blog. // Computer Weekly;1/13/2009, p33
A blog about the need for the Nu M8 digital watch tracking device in today's society, is discussed.
- Alas, outdoor hockey may be permanently melting. Burns, Gary // Buffalo Law Journal;3/26/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 25, p3
A blog discussing the impact of rising global temperatures is having on reducing the opportunities for outdoor ice hockey is presented.
- Stuart Smith on global vs local. // Marketing Week;5/6/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p12
A blog entry of Stuart Smith about the role of globalisation in the imminent departures of marketers Phil Rumbol and Cathryn Sleight from Cadbury and Coca-Cola is presented.
- From the Blogosphere. // Nature;5/7/2009, Vol. 459 Issue 7243, p7
The article discusses a blog entry concerning the International Human Dimensions Programme on Global Environmental Change Open Meeting that took place in Bonn, Germany from April 26 -30, 2009.
- What If Everything You Knew About Projected Global Warming Was Wrong? FISHMAN, MIKKEL // Moderate Voice;1/14/2011, p9
A blog from Mikkel Fishman, Economics Editor, related to the role of Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) in global warming is presented.