- CEO's lashing out at critics a no-go. // Executive Leadership;Apr2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p4
The article discusses the advise of UBS chief executive Sergio Ermotti to aggrieved stakeholders on their constant lecturing on ethics and attacks to politians and regulators, adapted from the online article "UBS Chief" Plea: Stop Lecturing" by David Enrich and Francesco Guerrera.
- UBS Sees Leaders Exit, Expects Profit. Levaux, Janet // Research;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p20
The article reports that UBS announced in early October 2011 that the co-heads of its global-equities unit resigned in response to the unauthorized trading that led to a loss of 2.3 billion U.S. dollars for the bank in September 2011. According to the author, these personnel changes comes after...
- How Legal Resolution May Impact UBS. // Research;Feb2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p11
The article discusses the agreeing of the company UBS AG to pay more the authorities of the U.S., Great Britain and Switzerland more than 1.5 billion dollars for LIBOR scandal. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Sergio Ermotti of UBS regrets on the unethical and inappropriate behavior. Also company's...
- CEOs Share Views on Turnover, Transparency. LEVAUX, JANET // Research;Dec2013, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p5
The article presents views of chief executives officers (CEOs) of several firms such as James Gorman, chairman/CEO of Morgan Stanley, on advisor-turnover, who mentioned an increase of 1 percent to 16,517 in the third quarter of 2013. It mentions that net income of Wealth, Brokerage and...
- Wirehouses Share Q2 Results. LEVAUX, JANET // Research;Sep2014, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the financial results of several U.S-based broker firms for the second quarter of 2014. It reveals that financial advisors of global financial firm UBS have exceeded their rivals in terms of average fees and commissions as per the second quarter of 2014. According to UBS...
- UBS' Ermotti to add $50B across wealth and asset management units. Forster, Jan-Henrik // Onwallstreet.com;1/18/2017, p4
The article discusses the plans of Union Bank of Switzerland's (UBS) chief executive officer (CEO) Sergio Ermotti to invest in wealth management and asset management due to low interest rates.
- An Executive Shuffle at UBS. // American Banker;12/6/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 186, p15
The author reports on personnel changes occurring at the financial services company UBS AG, including the resignation of John Cryan, the company's financial head, the promotion of Tom Naratil to the position of financial head, and the hiring of Sergio Ermotti as the chief executive of the...
- UBS Loses U.S. Lev Finance Head. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p10
The article announces the resignation of Christopher Abbate, head of the U.S. leveraged finance group at UBS.
- UBS Shifts Management of Forex Arm. // American Banker;3/28/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 47, p12
Brief information is given about the succession of UBS AG's foreign exchange executive Arie Adler by George Athanasopoulos.