- Drastic Measures for Underfunded Pensions. Whitehouse, Tammy // Compliance Week;Apr2009, Vol. 6 Issue 63, p34
A blog on the measures to be taken for underfunded pension plans is presented.
- DOD's blog: let's stop pensions mis-selling now. O'Donovan, Debi // Employee Benefits;8/30/2013, p8
A blog discussing why employers are responsible for mis-selling pension funds is presented.
- It's a no brainer? Gee, Philippa // Fundweb;4/30/2012, p22
A blog related to pension plans is discussed.
- BLOGS. // Pulse;3/7/2012, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p18
The article presents several blogs on Great Britain's medical sector including one related to long-term medication, second related to campaigning to protect general practitioner (GP) pensions, and last related to strange posturing.
- GP Online.com: A round-up of the best from GP's website this week. // GP: General Practitioner;9/2/2011, p25
Several blogs on topics including locum rates survey, the GP pensions conference, and the NHS reforms, are discussed.
- Lo mÃ¡s visto. // Revista de ComunicaciÃ³n (1888198X);2011, Issue 18, p6
The article discusses a post made on the blog of Carlos Arriaga related the debate regarding the reform of pension plans.
- word on the web. // Community Care;6/19/2008, Issue 1727, p13
Several blog entries from the social care web diaries of Community Care are discussed, including one on care benefits, child poverty and pensioner poverty.
- Now on PIonline.com/features. // Pensions & Investments;1/23/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p1
The article presents several online resources related to investment advisors including a slide show about former football players becoming investment advisors, a blog about pension plans, and a blog about responsible investing.
- Be diligent when assessing your next IT supplier. GLICK, BRYAN // Computer Weekly;3/22/2011, Issue 12, p12
A blog related to the cancellation of Great Britain Department for Work and Pensions' (DWP) desktop support contract with Fujitsu Ltd. is discussed.