- Perfect party food. Passow, Betty // Vegetarian Times;Dec97, Issue 244, p46
Presents several food recipes for cocktail parties. Marinated Olives; Roasted Sweet Peppers with Paprika; Baked Goat Cheese with Spicy Tomato Sauce; Mushroom Stuffed with Tomatoes and Olives. INSETS: Menu;Party countdown.
- 10 pasta dinners. Kirby, Jane // Glamour;Sep94, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p304
Recommends several pasta recipes. Arugula and cheese; Walnut sauce; Salmon and dill; Tomatoes and clams; Peppers and basil; Eggplant and mozzarella; Mushrooms; Sugar snap peas and goat cheese; Spicy sausage; Lemon and parsley.
- Basics & Beyond. // Food Management;Jan2012, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p35
A recipe for baked polenta with provolone, roasted peppers and mushroom is presented.
- Bake Trout with Shiitake Mushrooms, Tomatoes, and Ginger. // Bon Appetit;Sep2007, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p192
A recipe for Baked Trout with Shiitake Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Ginger is presented.
- Hearty polenta. Dean, Stephanie // Sunset;Nov2006, Vol. 217 Issue 5, p166
A recipe for baked polenta with sausage and tomato-pepper sauce is presented.
- Beefsteaks and Eggs. Recipes; Fry, Sidney; MS; RD // Cooking Light;Aug2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p136
Recipes for beefsteak tomatoes are presented, including tomato, squash, and red pepper gratin and a mushroom and fried egg sandwich.
- 1,001 Bites. Greene, Elizabeth Vought; Cousineau, Ruth // Gourmet;Jul2001, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p98
Presents several Turkish vegetable recipes. Marinated Roasted Red Peppers; Spiced Mushrooms With Herbs; Feta and Walnut Phyllo Rolls.
- Poultry. // Best of the Best from Kentucky Cookbook;2005, p161
The article presents several recipes including Chicken Santa Fe, Chicken, Broccoli, and Walnuts and Feta Chicken With Mushrooms and Tomatoes.
- Budget weekday meal planner. Kennedy, Sharon // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);9/21/2009, Vol. 61 Issue 38, p74
The article presents several recipes including Quiche florentine, Mushroom & tomato omelette, and Pasta with cabbage, ricotta & walnuts.
- SUMMER SALSA. // Better Homes & Gardens;Jul2007, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p228
A recipe for tomatoes and peppers is presented.