- THE SHAW REPORT. SHAW, JESSICA // Entertainment Weekly;9/7/2012, Issue 1223, p17
A humorous report is presented of trends on microblogging website Twitter, including the increasing number of teenagers gaining followers on Twitter, the decreasing popularity of comedians on the website, and why it is no longer trendy to follow fictional characters' Twitter accounts.
- The growing power of Twitter. NEWMAN, BRUCE // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/2/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 35, p12
The article focuses on the success of Twitter website which provides online social networking services and that has a continues increase of users, particularly businesspeople who utilized the website in various pricing announcements.
- Twitter Launches Cashtags. Parry, Tim // Multichannel Merchant Exclusive Insight;7/31/2012, p4
The article reports on the new feature called cashtags that was launched by Twitter to allow users to search firms by stock symbols that contain a dollar sign in front of them.
- Quick Tip. // Administrative Professional Today;Apr2012, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p4
The article offers a tip for creating an account on Twitter social site.
- Twitter improvements to benefit users and investors. // Flare (Pakistan);Dec2014, p60
The article reports that online social network Twitter has gone through significant transformation in audio experience and timelines as it tries to make its platform more relevant for users.
- Twitter Allows Unlimited Characters for Direct Messages. Odell, Patricia // Promotional Marketing;8/13/15, p1
The article reports that microblogging site Twitter has allows the unlimited character for direct messaging after lifting the regulation of 140-character tweets for private tweets followed by the popularity of social networking applications WhatsApp and Snapchat.
- Social-media etiquette for journalists. // Columbia Journalism Review;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p14
An answer about social media etiquette is provided to a question about the ways in which a journalist can update or improve his or her online profile in the Twitter online social networking website.
- GROWTH ENVY. // Forbes Asia;Apr2014, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p24
The article reports that online social network Twitter's expansion has stalled out in 2013 at around 241 million users.
- Social Network Stats. // O&P Business News;Nov2013, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p4
The article presents social network statistics from the Twitter account of "O&P Business News" magazine