CARILEC STAGED FIRST RENEWABLE ENERGY FORUM
- CREF 2011. // CC Energy;Aug2011, Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum (CREF) to be held at the Hilton Hotel in Bridgetown, Barbados on October 12-14, 2011.
- Upcoming Conferences and Events. // Renewable Energy Law & Policy Review;2013, Vol. 4 Issue 3, pII
The section presents a schedule of conferences and events from December 2013 to February 2014, including the MacroTrend Conference on Energy and Sustainability in Paris, France, the BIOGAS Convention and Trade Fair in Nuremburg, Germany, and the 4th Annual Smart Grids Smart Cities Forum in...
- Green power. // European Power News;Mar2001, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p4
Reports on a forum discussing the trading and marketing of renewable energy on an international level being held in Europe.
- Industry Events. // Electrical Marketing;12/5/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 23, p4
A calendar of events for the electrical distribution industry in the U.S. in 2014 and 2015 is presented including the Renewable Energy World conference in Orlando, Florida from December 9-11, 2014, Dallas International Lighting Market in Dallas, Texas from January 14-18 and the Strategies in...
- The Next System Project at Left Forum 2015. // Grassroots Economic Organizing Newsletter;Nov2015, p6
The article discusses a 2015 forum discussing how people can come together to create a more just and sustainable economic system, called a "next system," which was held at John Jay College in New York City.
- Follow the money: Targeting energy investment to take on coal. // Global Giving Matters;2011, Vol. 44, p6
Information on several topics discussed during the forum sponsored by Growald Family Fund (GFF) and Rockefeller Brothers Fund (RBF) in January 2011 is presented. Topics include discussion of funders, environmental organizations, and activists for development of strategies to reduce dependence on...
- Events for ASES Members at WREF 2012. // Solar Today;May2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p54
The article presents the events for the American Solar Energy Society of Association (ASES) members at the World Renewable Energy Forum on May 13-17, 2012 in Denver, Colorado including the membership meeting on May 14, awards banquet on May 15, and the meetings for professional members.
- EVENTS. // Electric Light & Power;May/Jun2010, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p6
A calendar of events from June 23, 2010 to July 20, 2010 related to renewable energy in the U.S. is presented which includes the 7th Renewable Energy Finance Forum-Wall Street Euromoney Energy Events and American Council on Renewable Energy in New York City, U.S. Wind Energy Project Site...
- Check Out AWEA's Fall Event Line-Up! Mark Your Calendar!! // Wind Energy Weekly;6/25/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1391, p10
The article offers information on congresses and workshops of the American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) for fall 2010 including the AWEA Wind Resource & Project Energy Assessment Workshop to be held in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma from September 14-15, the North American Offshore Wind Conference &...