- Teaching Resources. // Feminist Teacher;2005, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p168
Features various online information resources on feminist pedagogy.
- Columnist provides tips for avoiding the vagaries of `infoglut'. GOLDSBOROUGH, REID // Community College Week;10/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p17
Provides tips to ward off information overload in education. How to have the best information sources.
- Corbis Images for Education. Scrodato, Julie // Library Media Connection;Aug/Sep2005, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p101
Features the web site of Corbis Images for Education. Total number of images to be used for educational purposes; Areas to be considered in choosing images by users; Topics contained in each area.
- The Power of a Good Resource. Lollerud, Toni R. // Professional School Counseling;Jun2001, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p374
Comments on the importance of resources reviews for school counseling in the United States. Lists of topics for school counselors; Provision of opportunity for readers; Provision of resource reviews to school counselors.
- Sources & Notes. // Education Week;6/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p43
This article presents sources and notes for the June 12, 2007 issue of "Education Week" magazine.
- Blended instruction: Curriculum integration with English. Nikirk, Martin // Tech Directions;May/June97, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p32
Provides information on blended instruction, the integration of academic instruction supporting career and technical learning for students. Topic list for instruction to guarantee the success of the integration program; Components of the instructional task; Possible list of English assignments...
- Vocational education resources. // Technology & Learning;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p54
Presents a number of information resources for vocational education. Information the National Center for Research in Vocational Education (NCRVE); Reference to the New Urban High School Network; Details on various web sites; Further information.
- What's new. // Technology & Learning;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p78
Presents information on a number of information resources pertaining to education. Information on the Fisher-Price program; Reference to a series of foreign langauge compact discs; Details on resources for social studies; Use of digital image processing tools; Further information on other...
- Measuring Student Learning. Taylor, David S.; Goles, Tim; Chin, Wynne W. // e-Service Journal;Jan2002, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p41
As we enter the twenty-first century, the organizational role of IS continues to expand and evolve at a dizzying pace. An understanding of and appreciation for that role is becoming mandatory for all managers and executives, not just IS professionals. This paper first determines a generally...
- Research spotlight. Tice, Terrence N. // Education Digest;Nov97, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p36
Presents several researches conducted for the improvement of education and teaching. `In a Different Voice: A Student Agenda for High School Reform,' by Ronald E. Comfort, Jacqueline Giorti, and Steven Moody; `Past, Present, and Future Conceptions of Adolescence,' by Nancy Lesko; `Adolescents'...