Hospitals advocate lures back UH system
- WHO TO WATCH IN HEALTH CARE. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/21/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p0014
The article features Carol Santalucia, the vice president of patient experience at CHAMPS Healthcare at the Center for Health Affairs in Cleveland, Ohio. The career of Santanlucia is said to have focused on making hospitals more patient-friendly. Her current role focuses on helping hospitals to...
- Influx of out-of-region patients exacerbates nursing shortage. MAGAW, TIMOTHY // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/8/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p0004
The article discusses the forecast of the Northeast Ohio Center for Health Affairs which reveals the potential aggravation of nursing shortage in the region due to the inflow of patients from other states. It says that one-third of Ohio's health care revenues come from the patients who live...
- Growth spurt carries nearly $3B price tag. Magaw, Timothy // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p13
The article focuses on recruitment of doctors by health facilities. Bill Ryan, president of the Center for Health Affairs in Cleveland, Ohio, says that the health care systems' expansion strategies include recruitment of high-quality physicians, through modern operating rooms and high...
- Source Lunch. // Crain's Cleveland Business;3/28/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 13, p0034
An interview with Bill Ryan, president of the Center for Health Affairs, is presented on his service of connecting communities and hospitals in Northeast Ohio. He answers questions regarding the role of Center for Health Affairs, the need of Northeast Ohio for a regional hospital advocate, and...
- CRAIN'S 2013 HEALTH CARE DIRECTORY. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/16/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 37, pH001
A directory for health care associations and professional groups in Ohio as of 2013 is presented, which includes the Academy of Medicine of Cleveland & Northern Ohio, Center for Health Affairs and Society for Investigative Dermatology.
- Initiative adds to kidsâ€™ options. COUTRÉ, LYDIA // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/10/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 41, p0008
The article reports the move by The Center for Health Affairs as of mid-October 2016 to offer its prep2practice software under the NEONI workforce program to other areas like manufacturing, technology, and the arts. The center is an advocacy group for hospitals in Northeast Ohio. Also cited is...
- REPORTERS' NOTEBOOK. // Crain's Cleveland Business;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p0023
The article reports on the developments in the U.S., particularly in the Ohio area. Veritix claimed that it signed a deal that will bring every National Basketball Association (NBA) team's primary and secondary ticket markets under one umbrella website. A deal was signed by the Ohio HealthCare...
- HOSPITAL EXPANSION. // American School & University;Oct2010, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p12
The article offers information on the development of University Hospital, of University of Missouri Health Care, to improve health care services to patients in Columbia, Missouri.
- Golf tournament helps cancer research. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/05/96, Vol. 43 Issue 32, p51
Reports on the University Medical Center at Stony Brook, New York's sponsoring of a golf tournament to raise funds for cancer research.