- Bally inks online partnership, recommended for Nevada Web gaming license. // Slot Manager;Jul/Aug2012, p6
The article presents information on the collaboration between Bally Technologies Inc., Shuffle Master Inc., and the company Ongame Networks, and highlights that Bally Technologies Inc. was recommended for interactive gaming supplier license by the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB).
- Aristocrat links with Ongame. // Casino International;Jul/Aug2012, p48
The article reports on the strategic relationship entered by online gambling software provider Ongame Network Ltd. with Aristocrat Technologies Inc. via Shuffle Master Inc.
- To broaden online offerings, Shuffle Master will buy Ongame Network. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/12/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 11, pP12
The article announces the acquisition of Ongame Network Ltd., online poker products provider based in Europe, by Shuffle Master Gaming of Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Tech vendors strive to strengthen their hands with tie-ups, takeovers. // Casino International;Apr2012, p4
The article offers news briefs related to partnerships and consolidation in casino industry in the US. Bally Technologies Inc. and Aristocrat Technologies Inc. collaborated to offer the same lots and third party networks of Poker to land-based operators of casino that plans to shift online....
- Casino chips get IQ boost. McKee, David // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/27/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p2
Focuses on the alliance formed by Progressive Gaming, International Game Technology and Shuffle Master for the development of tracking systems in casinos in the U.S. in 2005. Objective of the alliance; Remarks from Shuffle Master CEO Mark Yoseloff on the alliance; Provisions of the deal.
- BALLY WINS PATENT SUIT AGAINST IGT, SHUFFLE MASTER. Holtmann, Andy // Casino Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that a Nevada District Court granted summary judgment motions in favor of Bally Technologies in Las Vegas, Nevada in its patent suit against International Game Technology Co. and Shuffle Master Inc. Bally had been accused of infringing on two IGT/ Shuffle Master-owned patents...
- Bally & Amaya sign Ongame poker agreement. // Casino International;Mar2013, p56
The article reports on the announcement of Amaya Gaming Group Inc. on signing a memorandum of understanding with Bally Technologies on the integration of its Ongame Poker Platform and casino suite in the iGaming platform of Bally Technologies.
- QUICK HITS. // Slot Manager;Jan/Feb2011, p6
The article offers news briefs for the international gaming industry. Aristocrat Technologies Inc. and Bally Technologies Inc. announced their technology cooperation agreement. Leap Forward Gaming entered into strategic alliances with TransAct Technologies Inc. and Shuffle Master Inc. to deliver...
- On the Move. // Casino Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p18
Presents an update on personnel changes in the gambling industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Promotion of David Lucchese at Bally Gaming & Systems; Appointment of Carol Pride at Caesars Entertainment; Selection of Terri Brady at Shuffle Master.
- Do the Cupid Shuffle. Thomas, Chandra R. // Atlanta;Nov2007, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p38
The article offers step-by-step instructions for mastering the newly introduced dance form called the Cupid Shuffle.