- The Mind Pirates (Book Review). Stark., Li // School Library Journal;Nov84, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p126
Reviews the book 'The Mind Pirates,' by Patricia Miles.
- Three Celtic Voyages: Brendan, Lewis, and Buechner. Lawyer, John E. // Anglican Theological Review;Spring2002, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p319
Focuses on the role of immram or voyage tale in spiritual journey in Europe. Allegory of the way of salvation; Standards of contemporary insular ascetic practices; Emphasis of Irish Brendan's voyage.
- AARON BERNSTEIN'S MENDEL GIBBOR: A MINOR SOURCE FOR DANIEL DERONDA? McCobb, E.A. // English Language Notes;Sep76, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p42
Focuses on the character of musician Julius Klesmer and Jankele Klesmer in the tale 'Daniel Deronda' and 'Mendel Gibbor.' Description of the relationship of the musicians with parents; Occurrence of political refugeeism; Creation of an eponymous heroes.
- Front Cover. // Matsuyama Mirror;1/1/1920, p1
A front cover to the book "The Matsuyama Mirror" is presented.
- DID YOU KNOW? // Appleseeds;Feb2009, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p34
The article offers information on several phrases that were used by storytellers in other cultures, including "once upon a time," which has been used by the English for hundreds of years, and "they live happily ever after" for the Nigerian was stated as the tale has finished.
- FROM THE EDITORS. // Marvels & Tales;2011, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p203
This article introduces a special issue of the journal "Marvels & Tales" which focuses on fairy tales.
- Tales from the Garage (and other minor catastrophes). SPANGLER, HOLLY // Indiana Prairie Farmer;Jul2015, Vol. 189 Issue 7, p54
Article by Holly Spangler which narrates common fears in life which people like to forget.
- Tales from the Garage (and other minor catastrophes). SPANGLER, HOLLY // Prairie Farmer;Jul2015, Vol. 187 Issue 7, p64
The article discusses the author's fear of meeting with minor mishaps, some of which come true. The author states that this is prevalent amongst her friends and even among the menfolk, who grudgingly admit to it. Incidents like the car almost hitting the garage wall are cited.
- JAMES the Vine Puller. Betteley, Pat // Faces;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p42
The article presents the script of the play based on a Brazilian Folktale.
- Prequels, Sequels, and Pastiches of Cooper Novels. MacDougall, Hugh // James Fenimore Cooper Society Newsletter;Spring/Summer2015, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p5
No abstract available.