- 401-405 or 272.x Can Help Justify Coding 36415. // Internal Medicine Coding Alert;Nov2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pp87
The article presents an answer to a question regarding the selection of code for lab work for Medicare patients.
- Report to Medicaid and Medicare? 2 Issues You Need to Know Now. // Oncology & Hematology Coding Alert;Dec2012, Vol. 14 Issue 12, pp93
No abstract available.
- You Be the Coder. // Internal Medicine Coding Alert;Oct2012, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p77
The article provides an answer to a question on can a physician's office bill a syringe code with a vaccine administration code to non Medicare and Medicaid providers.
- 401-405 or 272.x Can Help Justify 36415. // Family Practice Coding Alert;Nov2012, Vol. 14 Issue 11, pp87
The article provides an answer to a question if Medicare pay for the medical care with the medical code 36415.
- Can You Identify Which of These Quick-Visit Services Qualify for 99211? // Part B Insider;9/24/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 30, pp234
A quiz concerning the medical code 99211 is presented.
- MAKING SENSE OF MEDICARE DENIALS, ICD-10 CODES FOR COMMON CLAIMS. // Medical Economics;2/25/2014, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p59
This article presents questions and answers related to U.S. Medicare denials and the Internal Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICD-10) codes.
- That Was Then, This is Now. LEGRAND, MARY // AAOS Now;Dec2015, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p27
The article provides an answer to a question of how to report the same Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) code by using modifier 59 for indicating medical procedure that was performed for the second time in different location for a Medicare carrier.
- AOPA Answers. // O&P Almanac;Nov2011, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p76
The article presents questions and answers related to Medicare records and Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding Contractor (PDAC) including what are acceptable signatures for Medicare purposes, devices which require PDAC coding verification and invalid entries of Medicare records.
- Part B Questions & Answers. Gawenda, Rick // Eli's Rehab Report;Mar2012, Vol. 19 Issue 3, pp22
The article presents questions and answers related to medical coding including the reimbursement of the Medicare program for multiple evaluations, the code that will be used by speech language pathologist (SLP) for re-evaluation, and the reimbursement of the 92507 and 92526 medicare program.